Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Quarters In the Dojo for Every Tenno.

2ply

Hello,

Just another idea spawned while ranting in discord.

Personal Quarters. Let everyone in the game have a space the size of a great hall or better to call their own, decorate with existing or new decor. This room of your own will be hosted on the same server space as the Dojo. You enter the dojo, then each player has a default teleporter location: "Personal quarters" at the top of the teleport options.

This ROOM, large enough to allow for extensive personal expression will be attached to the dojo, but partitioned so that you will never see a door TO your room, only a teleport option. But, you will have a door leading BACK to the dojo from inside your room, giving a connected feel to the atmosphere. I see this as being an instanced based conversion to and from the room, but the room will feature a visual door that you can press X on to go back to the dojo.

Many clans are old, and they have history in their Dojo's. So giving the power to decorate those dojo's is usually reserved for trusted long standing supporters of the Clan. We hold our creations dear, but that often means we protect them from new hands.

I would like to give everyone the opportunity to be a designer. With this personal quarters proposal, I know that we can achieve that. Just like the landing crafts, you will be able to invite friends into your private room to see your decorative creations, without need to prove yourself trustworthy to a clan or create your own clan just to play around with the creative side of a dojo.

The idea is simple. The possibilities are expansive.

Consider this, Wouldn't you like a new reason to farm reputation, or perhaps a new item to use those reputation points on? Why not buy a new bed, or cabinet or bookshelf from Konzu before his early lunch? This is just one idea to bring new decorative items into Warframe, and at that, new items of a varied nature apart from the standard decor.

The personal quarters idea at this stage is just about Form, but perhaps the developers can find a way to incorporate FUNCTION to the rooms? Or maybe you guys, the forum jockies of Warframe have some better ideas! I'm not going to be listening, because this idea is perfect and I have no reason to defend it. But I would appreciate any positive feedback or additions to the idea itself. Thanks!

I do hope we can see fit to provide everyone the opportunity to experience all the facets of Warframe, without having to be a designated architect or Warlord.

Edited by 2ply

I like this idea. It would be nice to allow other members to have their expression. I currently have a personal garden for all of my members (ghost clan) but I still have to decorate it based on what they like. This would add something fun and cool to the dojo.