Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

FierceRadiance

So we sneak onto Grineer ships (looks like we're dropping down out of some sort of vent or air-circ system when a level starts, and we're always told we're initially "undetected") and yet we leave via the huge freight-dock sized doorways with one-man ships that are just sitting in them, waiting for us? ("I'd like to apply for the Head of Security position that just became available?")

So when we leave, we just fit our Warframes into the underside of said ships and fly away into space, with no covering or shielding, but if we blow out a window on a Grineer ship and air begins escaping, THAT'S a serious issue?

0.o

My belief-suspenders are taking a beating here...

My thoughts on the extraction thing is that those are some sort of standardized 1 man escape pods and Lotus is on an actual ship waiting to retrieve you. This would make the similar vessel you enter in more like a boarding pod which is why you end up dropping in from the ceiling.

On a grineer mining asteriod level you pop off a ceiling tile or grate and drop down like on a corpus ship. But... the ceiling is like 100 ft higher up and has no square ventalation duct openings...

Actually it's a lot funnier. I took a look at what was above us, and there are grates in the shaft directly above where a fan has stopped. Not sure if its always the case, but a grate was caught in the fanblades, causing it to stop.

Also, it's called extraction not because your ship is already there, but because that is simply where you're getting picked up. There is nothing saying they didn't just arrive (since you usually can't access that part of the ship prior to completing the objective anyway). I wouldn't assume they were always 'waiting' there for you in terms of mission extraction.

So we sneak onto Grineer ships (looks like we're dropping down out of some sort of vent or air-circ system when a level starts, and we're always told we're initially "undetected") and yet we leave via the huge freight-dock sized doorways with one-man ships that are just sitting in them, waiting for us? ("I'd like to apply for the Head of Security position that just became available?")

So when we leave, we just fit our Warframes into the underside of said ships and fly away into space, with no covering or shielding, but if we blow out a window on a Grineer ship and air begins escaping, THAT'S a serious issue?

0.o

My belief-suspenders are taking a beating here...