Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rejuvenation Buff Petition

Jamescell

That's how I feel the tankier 'frames were designed actually.

Armour only affects Health after all.

If Frost/Rhino were allowed to regen 1% Health/sec they would be able to play like how  I believe the designers intended them to.

Probably wouldn't be more effective than stacking Redirection though, but hey, variety is the spice of life.

Frost hides behind Snow Globe.  Rhino has Iron Skin, which presides over both Shields and Health.  Even Ember's Overheat applies to both Shields and Health.

I'm not seeing where 'tanky' frames are expected to take health damage.

While I believe Rejuvenation is in dire need of a buff. I agree with Ghobe and Kobalt. The buff should be very small and needs to be balanced through out all levels of play. The insane health regen would really help out newer players but veteran players will exploit it to no end.

What you guys are missing is that auras can stack. If auras stacked additively, imagine 20%/s regen (5%/s x 4). That's way too high of a value. There's been suggestions for 1.8-2hp/s and 1.66%/s which I think are reasonable buffs. If you want decent regen you'll equip one yourself. If you want really good regen, you'll communicate with your team and stack it.

I see armor as something to help provide more time for you to react to your shields being down and take cover. I don't believe it's there for you to sit and tank enemies for long periods of time. If that was the case, DE would allow health globes to drop regularly and tone down defense abilities.

They just need to get rid of Rejuvenation and build it into the health mechanic.  At high levels you're pretty much dead anyway when your shields drop and Rejuvenation won't save you.  On top of the the fact that Health orbs are nearly non-existent the only reason to even use Rejuv is because having a half full health bar is annoying.

whilst i agree with the idea of a rejuv buff.

I still read this as "A petition to make trinity even more useless"

Trinity doesn't exist to heal...that is a pretty common misconception.

Trinity provides endless energy and invincibility to the entire team, indefinitely. Healing is just a small, nearly inconsequential part of it.

Frost hides behind Snow Globe.  Rhino has Iron Skin, which presides over both Shields and Health.  Even Ember's Overheat applies to both Shields and Health.

I'm not seeing where 'tanky' frames are expected to take health damage.

One word:

Armour.

Four words:

Read the whole post.

Armour is not a justification when both of the tanky frames you mentioned are tanky because their abilities forbid taking health damage in the first place.  Energy Siphon is what will help these frames be more tanky, not Rejuvenation.  It's far more probable that Rejuvenation is what non-tanky frames use to survive because their weak shields and lack of protective abilities means they're exceedingly vulnerable to health attrition.

Four words:

Read the whole post.

Armour is not a justification when both of the tanky frames you mentioned are tanky because their abilities forbid taking health damage in the first place.  Energy Siphon is what will help these frames be more tanky, not Rejuvenation.  It's far more probable that Rejuvenation is what non-tanky frames use to survive because their weak shields and lack of protective abilities means they're exceedingly vulnerable to health attrition.

Nice theorycraft, but high level pretty well defenestrates this outright.