Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

Same here. Watched stream, twitch account linked with my warframe account. Didn't get Ash for some reason. I asked in support what's the deal, first of all guy from support said something about twitch prime (?), then said that i didn't met the second requirements and it would be UNFAIR TO OTHER PLAYERS to give me Ash for the first requirements, then closed my case. Interesting, how people who hasn't watched the stream get Ash, but people who watched, didn't get anything. Like, cmon, I stayed at night for nothing? A lot of people said before that they have other things to do other than logging in the game, but oh well. I guess, world is unfair place afterall.

Edited by CupcakeFFS

On 2018-07-09 at 3:24 PM, amiserablerobot said:

Please stop using Twitch Drops in future, they are clearly too unreliable for things like this.

The twitch drops weren't unreliable, DE's servers just couldn't handle the amount of data since way more people watched the stream than anticipated.

On 2018-07-09 at 4:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

good

On July 9, 2018 at 3:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Nop i Don't have ash

16 minutes ago, (PS4)komando1814 said:

I linked my twitch to my warframe yesterday, do I get an ash prime?

It states, on the 9th of July, you had to log into the game with a Twitch linked account, in the previous seven days.

So did you log in to the Warframe game between July 2nd and July 9th with an account that was actively linked to Twitch at that time?

If not, no, then you do not get a free Ash Prime.

Didn't get one either. I just need to buy one part for the frame, so no big loss. Still it would be nice to have the whole frame as gifted, and yes I have read the requirements to receive Ash Prime. Which I have all of them ticked.

Edited by Woad101

So I'm not sure why it I've been logged in well within these guidelines and still haven't received Ash prime.... Is there a reason?

I got Trinity prime and even the new skin and color pack for prime but still no Ash.

Edited by (PS4)reedflute391