Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RANDOM THOUGHT] Sparring Stance

If it's in a Conclave Stance, I'm not talking about that.

Doesn't anybody else want a Sparring Stance that's just like, kicks?  A Taekwondo type base with some Street Fighter references(you know which character am talkin 'bout)

I just want real forceful kicks knocking the enemies around is all, I know about the one and two kicks for Brutal Tide and Grim Fury but I still think it would be good to have a stance that's all feet, no hands.

From my own (limited) martial art experience, I can say that absolutely "no hands" is pretty unrealistic, as they're needed to cover up some of the wind-up and wind-down times before/after the bigger kicks (large sweeps, for example). 

BUT! 

I want a stance that's, like, at least 80% kicks too. One that, ideally, has its range improved on the moves as well, because... y'know, them long legs. Some nice jumps, some nice sweeps & spins. Give us a bit of those acrobatics, it doesn't even have to be top-tier - make it worth playing for the style alone! 

But then, speaking from a gamemaker's point of view... recording those animations is hard. Like, even harder than the rest. So I fear, we're not gonna get that anytime soon.