Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control point points not showing up

BingBongWahoo

The title is dumb and it's because I'm stupid and can't remember what it's called, to not digress further, the issue is during an interception mission with fissures, the counter for Tenno v Enemy will stay at 0 for the entire match and I believe the A.B.C.D. points won't blink when they're being contested/taken over. Also pls no bully.

6 hours ago, krc473 said:

Control Points is a suitable name. (they are called Communication Towers)

Have you tried reloading the game to see if that fixes it?

Or verifying the download cache?

I have exited and re-entered the game but that doesn't fix it outright. It sometimes works sometimes doesnt, and I have not checked game file integrity. Albeit it's not completely game breaking, just putting it up to see how many others are encountering the glitch and for DE to see.

4 hours ago, BingBongWahoo said:

I have exited and re-entered the game but that doesn't fix it outright. It sometimes works sometimes doesnt, and I have not checked game file integrity. Albeit it's not completely game breaking, just putting it up to see how many others are encountering the glitch and for DE to see.

Do you happen to know the names of the nodes it happens (I.e. Io, Jupiter)?

• It might help DE sort a fix if they had that.

Does it exclusively happen on fissure missions (based on your experience)?

On 2018-07-10 at 2:45 AM, krc473 said:

Do you happen to know the names of the nodes it happens (I.e. Io, Jupiter)?

• It might help DE sort a fix if they had that.

Does it exclusively happen on fissure missions (based on your experience)?

I don't remember the node it happened on, I do know it happened on different planets, and I do reckon it was exclusive to fissure missions. Like the fissure counter would be the only thing that got updated in mission.

1531553163-ui-problem.png

Hello,

I'm joining in this subject because I've encountered the same bug. I encountered it during an Interception in the Void. As shown by the screenshots, I am in the last phase (Kill remaining ennemies) and on the right screen the global progression of the wave is stuck to 0%, while in the left screen you see the global progression. When you reduce the map size and you encounter the bug, you still are able to see the Communication Towers position on the map, but you're unable to see them on the side of the map (to make a quick check of which one are under control).

There's also the UI bug during Fissure missions too. You got the waypoint to the reactant on your UI, but you're not able to see how much you've collected yet.

In both cases, you still have Lotus' transmissions (when you've collected the 10 reactant or captured a tower during the interception by an example).

I'm sorry, I don't have some screenshots for Fissure missions, my friends encountered this bug, but I didn't encountered it, as I'm always the host. But I can say it doesn't happen on a specific mission, we encountered these bug as well as on Mercury than Eris.

Hoping this post may help to fix this bug,

Edited by Nihluss66

21 hours ago, Nihluss66 said:

1531553163-ui-problem.png

Hello,

I'm joining in this subject because I've encountered the same bug. I encountered it during an Interception in the Void. As shown by the screenshots, I am in the last phase (Kill remaining ennemies) and on the right screen the global progression of the wave is stuck to 0%, while in the left screen you see the global progression. When you reduce the map size and you encounter the bug, you still are able to see the Communication Towers position on the map, but you're unable to see them on the side of the map (to make a quick check of which one are under control).

There's also the UI bug during Fissure missions too. You got the waypoint to the reactant on your UI, but you're not able to see how much you've collected yet.

In both cases, you still have Lotus' transmissions (when you've collected the 10 reactant or captured a tower during the interception by an example).

I'm sorry, I don't have some screenshots for Fissure missions, my friends encountered this bug, but I didn't encountered it, as I'm always the host. But I can say it doesn't happen on a specific mission, we encountered these bug as well as on Mercury than Eris.

Hoping this post may help to fix this bug,

Trust me, anything helps if devs see it and are able to look into it. I may have come across the fissure bug maybe once but that one seems a little more rare to come across.