Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower White Pigment, Condrocs

ReyGanso

Well, this seem to be the most hard to get pigment ever, any suggestions on a good "route" to get as many as posible?

My clan need 3k of these and oh boy, gettin 10 in half an hour aint fun trust me.

Trow it at me boys

vor 17 Minuten schrieb XAJM:

Well, this seem to be the most hard to get pigment ever, any suggestions on a good "route" to get as many as posible?

My clan need 3k of these and oh boy, gettin 10 in half an hour aint fun trust me.

Trow it at me boys

Not a route just a place.... on the left side of the map is a base ,the one with the giant electrorock, u will find 3-4 birds in the air around this rock(every time)

Just now, Croise said:

Not a route just a place.... on the left side of the map is a base ,the one with the giant electrorock, u will find 3-4 birds in the air around this rock(every time)

Went for those like 10 times and no drops.

I found the most running around the twin horns and the border of the lake to the right, seems to be dropped only by the condrocs that are sitting or starting to fly, those 100% spawn decoration to be killed condrocs seems to Only drop the health and enery balls.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb XAJM:

Went for those like 10 times and no drops.

I found the most running around the twin horns and the border of the lake to the right, seems to be dropped only by the condrocs that are sitting or starting to fly, those 100% spawn decoration to be killed condrocs seems to Only drop the health and enery balls.

When ever a riven force me into the plains for Brids etc i go to the elctro Rock kill leave and reenter...........i find this to be quicker than running around for x amount of time.

7 minutes ago, Croise said:

When ever a riven force me into the plains for Brids etc i go to the elctro Rock kill leave and reenter...........i find this to be quicker than running around for x amount of time.

Thats what i do, kill a few, re enter and still, chance on the white tower pigment seems to be non existent.

For rivens the ones you said earlier do work like a charm, but for pigment drop, looks like never.

Well than im sry...but i think this the best and easyst way..........untill someone point out a better on

Well than im sry...but i think this the best and easyst way..........untill someone point out a better on

Thats what im lf

It is confirmed that the guaranteed Condrocs don't drop pigments.  I've had decent luck using Equinox and running from the far east of Gara Toht along the shore to twin horn, then doubling back.  They also seem to spawn uncommonly( but more often then other places) on the the northern shore of Gara Toht.

Only 290 of 900 to go.

I agree. Condrocs are an endangered species now in comparison to PoE release... No more condrocs at the entrance. Rare, but very rare sights of Condrocs sitting in groups of 3 in any given spawn place in the plains. Not even by the dead giant fish on the east, only on the electroshock base.

Why did DE_Rebecca have to kill them??