Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo/Chat bug and Squad Invite bug

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

DOJO/CHAT BUG:

So when you are in the Dojo you cant just open your chat window (which is extremely dumb).   It treats you like you are on a mission map and so you have to open the menu and then open the chat tab.   

While attempting to use this god forsaken UI to do some trading when you hit circle to exit out of maybe a link you clicked on in chat or some other window that pops up over the chat window it will close down your menu screen.   But the chat tab will stay up.   You can even close it or open it with L2.  

SQUAD INVITE BUG.

Again pretty much the same problem.  Alot of times I am in navigation or Syndicate screen when people send me invites.  With the old UI you had to push R3? to get to the invite pop up screen...   With the new UI all the screens are just layers and pressing buttons on one interacts/interferes with others.  So if I try to back out of Navigation/Syndicate/Other screens to get at the invite pop up screen it will close the invite(or hide it??,  I dont see "declined" messages in chat")

But there appears to be a real problem with the game knowing which screens are taking priority, and what your button presses are suppose to be doing in said screen.  (along with the problem of having some of our shortcuts removed entirely,  like Triangle to get to leave squad or R3 to get to invite pop ups)