The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloed Jackal: Got Nothing.

BloodRayne

Question

I spent about half an hour preparing for an intense 1 v 1 battle with the Jackal boss. After minutes of continuous gunfire, I was excited to see what the Jackal drops had in store for me, just to find out that i get nothing. I rage quitted so hard, I'm not gonna lie. is the Jackal boss literally just for show? That was the first and only time I fought the Jackal. I'm not gonna be doing THIS for a while.

13 answers to this question

The better your weapons, the faster you can kill the Jackal.

With everyone saying they take about 3 minutes, expect them to be running, probably rank 30, weapons with plenty of great mods.

If you are at lower levels, your best bet is playing with a squad!

When you are at higher levels, you can definitely solo and finish in the same amt of team vs having a squad!

I can tell you I've been farming Fossa for the last two weeks.

The first two runs I got both the helmet and the systems, but have not gotten a single chassis drop since then, after approx 200 runs, solo.

I've gotten it down to where I can kill The Jackal in about 60 seconds. I tried going public, did 7 public matches and go no drops with a full 4 player game each time.

I also managed to get knocked OUT of the room once during one of my Public runs, while the rest of my team was still inside fighting The Jackal.

I also made enough Alloy Plate to make Akbolos, Boltor and the Rhino Helmet, with plenty extra.

Edited by OzymandiasLlewellyn

I can tell you I've been farming Fossa for the last two weeks.

The first two runs I got both the helmet and the systems, but have not gotten a single chassis drop since then, after approx 200 runs, solo.

I've gotten it down to where I can kill The Jackal in about 60 seconds. I tried going public, did 7 public matches and go no drops with a full 4 player game each time.

I also managed to get knocked OUT of the room once during one of my Public runs, while the rest of my team was still inside fighting The Jackal.

I also made enough Alloy Plate to make Akbolos, Boltor and the Rhino Helmet, with plenty extra.

I don't think the devs intended this.