Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo? Try Alloy Plate.

lNogardl

Everyone is complaining on how rubedo is required to make on too much stuff, but in all honestly i am having MAJOR difficulties in getting alloy plate, it has NOT dropped whatsoever on so many tries i've made, i got every other mat that venus gives, expect alloy plate. In ceres the same happens, i get circuits all day long, no alloy plates, and when i do get some is just some MISERABLE amount while all the other mats i don't need i get 50+...

Something needs to change.

I used to be in the same boat as you until they released Ceres. Now I'm getting a comfortable amount of alloy plate but nowhere near enough Rubedo (Considering Earth is the ONLY planet that offers it). On the bright side, it does give me an excuse to play with my gf or help out newbies.

I used to be in the same boat as you until they released Ceres. Now I'm getting a comfortable amount of alloy plate but nowhere near enough Rubedo (Considering Earth is the ONLY planet that offers it). On the bright side, it does give me an excuse to play with my gf or help out newbies.

If I remember right Pluto drops Rubedo as well. Before Ceres was added though Alloy Plates were only found on Venus.

They're both equally in demand. Warframes take up a ton of rubedo. Personally I like to farm for blueprints rather than mats. So if I need rubedo, I farm Vay Hek for Trinity. If I need alloy plates I farm the Ceres boss for Frost. It's no less frustrating (I have yet to find all three parts for a warframe) but at least it's slightly more interesting than running the same missions by yourself over and over, checking your foundry to see if you got the 20 alloy plates you were expecting to.

They're both equally in demand. Warframes take up a ton of rubedo. Personally I like to farm for blueprints rather than mats. So if I need rubedo, I farm Vay Hek for Trinity. If I need alloy plates I farm the Ceres boss for Frost. It's no less frustrating (I have yet to find all three parts for a warframe) but at least it's slightly more interesting than running the same missions by yourself over and over, checking your foundry to see if you got the 20 alloy plates you were expecting to.

Some of us already have the parts for trinity.

Actually, some of us already have trinity crafted and no slots to claim the warframe into. So the boss drops literally nothing of value for us, and the best way to get stuff is probably defense missions in the system where they drop.

Some of us already have the parts for trinity.

Actually, some of us already have trinity crafted and no slots to claim the warframe into. So the boss drops literally nothing of value for us, and the best way to get stuff is probably defense missions in the system where they drop.

Amen to that.. i have Trinity, Excalibur, Ash and Ember ready to claim but no Space :D I only farm bosses for the rare ressource Drops like Neural Sensors, Control Module etc. .. everything else i try to rip from infested missions if there are any.

Amen to that.. i have Trinity, Excalibur, Ash and Ember ready to claim but no Space :D I only farm bosses for the rare ressource Drops like Neural Sensors, Control Module etc. .. everything else i try to rip from infested missions if there are any.

How does that F2P wall feel? Cold, solid, I think.

I pray they address this somehow, because a ton of players would just quit.

Everyone is complaining on how rubedo is required to make on too much stuff, but in all honestly i am having MAJOR difficulties in getting alloy plate, it has NOT dropped whatsoever on so many tries i've made, i got every other mat that venus gives, expect alloy plate. In ceres the same happens, i get circuits all day long, no alloy plates, and when i do get some is just some MISERABLE amount while all the other mats i don't need i get 50+...

Something needs to change.

Think you have it tough? I need both Alloy Plate and Rubedo for my Nyx, Frost, and Mag Helmet.

How does that F2P wall feel? Cold, solid, I think.

I pray they address this somehow, because a ton of players would just quit.

The wise choice would be to scrap all "for Platinum only" features and go for the "Pay money = less time" model 100% which would mean they set a Credits to Platinum ratio (since players cant trade or exchange credits... otherwise the players would set a ratio themselfes over time) and make everything available for platinum & credits. For example a ratio of 1:10.000 platinum:creadits would mean you can buy 2 WF slots for either 20 Platinum or 200.000 credits .... or a Helmet for 75 Platinum or 1.500.000 credits. This way you have a money-sink and walls you can actually climb, paying real money or not.

The wise choice would be to scrap all "for Platinum only" features and go for the "Pay money = less time" model 100% which would mean they set a Credits to Platinum ratio (since players cant trade or exchange credits... otherwise the players would set a ratio themselfes over time) and make everything available for platinum & credits. For example a ratio of 1:10.000 platinum:creadits would mean you can buy 2 WF slots for either 20 Platinum or 200.000 credits .... or a Helmet for 75 Platinum or 1.500.000 credits. This way you have a money-sink and walls you can actually climb, paying real money or not.

I would be fine if they offered cosmetics that have no actual change on the game itself other than your appearance for platinum only. Like how LoL does it... or used to do it. I don't know if it's still that way. I know in HoN you can even buy skins with the in game currency... there's almost nothing you can't buy with the in game currency in fact, and you have access to every hero in the game. Anyway, maybe purchasing resources would be something they could offer too.

Just waiting for G3rman to come in and try to say something about how they have to make money and such (like on any thread where this comes up)... when tons of other games make it work without limiting players so severely.

I like this idea, and I would like to add that it would help a lotnot only for the players of this game but also the game itself.

It would be awesome if the developers would have checked this thread and think about this!