Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR how to improve skill, not being "a noose"

Zarrostarr

Dear Devs , Dear fellow Tenno .

As someone who has anxiety disorder the way MR is now make me freeze and mess up MR 8 for MONTHS ...

I even left the game for some months but i cant ignore my love for this game , i buy pack to pass the MR , MR is a challenge for most but its a brick wall for me .

Serious i love this game i would even PAY to skip MR !!!! but i rather ask for some change as DE is not EA and friends ,EA and friends would love me doing that ...

Instead off playing the victim card (I REFUSE) i ask for some changes that would not hurt the challenge but make the game a little more accessible for non godlike gamers .

A. Unlimited training , no more 3 fails out , this provokes self doubt ..and its not helping you practice at all 

B. no more 24 hours death clock , i cant even finish the training , it gives me cold sweat and what is the use ??? skilled players will steam trough first time any way ....it feels more like punish the less skilled to me .Yes i know its stupid but it even gives me nightmares ..not being able to finish is not the worst it feels like i have to walk away unable to do what i love ..play Warframe .

Personal i think the more PRACTICE the better one can master ,some need more training than others but giving people more chances to grow would only benefit the game imho 

If any off you have better suggestions please share them , if you have similar problems add them  DE is always listening if there are more than me with this issue they will help us .

Thank you for your time reading this 😍

Edited by Zarrostarr

4 minutes ago, Zarrostarr said:

A. Unlimited training , no more 3 fails out , this provokes self doubt ..and its not helping you practice at all 

B. no more 24 hours death clock , i cant even finish the training , it gives me cold sweat and what is the use ??? skilled players will steam trough first time any way ....it feels more like punish the less skilled to me .Yes i know its stupid but it even gives me nightmares ..not being able to finish is not the worst it feels like i have to walk away unable to do what i love ..play Warframe .

I don't want to say git gud, but git gud. 

You have unlimited try at Simaris's place. It's not even timed, just take your time to calculate the jump more easily. You can also use high mobi frames like Zephyr or Wukong. 

Let's see, what was the MR8 test again - Movement

If you are worried about this...please make sure to meditate for the next two and be completely calm. You are not on a timer, there are no dissapearing platforms (yet), don't be fancy, take it slow and aim.

Also the video tutorials here, plus descriptions and tips should help http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Zarrostarr:

Dear Devs , Dear fellow Tenno .

As someone who has anxiety disorder the way MR is now make me freeze and mess up MR 8 for MONTHS ...

I even left the game for some months but i cant ignore my love for this game , i buy pack to pass the MR , MR is a challenge for most but its a brick wall for me .

Serious i love this game i would even PAY to skip MR !!!! but i rather ask for some change as DE is not EA and friends ,EA and friends would love me doing that ...

Instead off playing the victim card (I REFUSE) i ask for some changes that would not hurt the challenge but make the game a little more accessible for non godlike gamers .

Personal i think the more PRACTICE the better one can master ,some need more training than others but giving people more chances to grow would only benefit the game imho 

If any off you have better suggestions please share them , if you have similar problems add them  DE is always listening if there are more than me with this issue they will help us .

Thank you for your time reading this 😍

You have such a hard mental disorder....and still play  games that dare to challenge you?God!......ask for a change because of it,not so good.

You can already practice as much as you want!

Wow!clam down it is just a game....otherwise stop playing 

Do you really think asking to opt the game for "mental challenged" ppl  is fair to all the"normal" ppl?if you cant handle a game dont play it....you holding the rest of us down