Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Interception and reactant drop rates.

Tyanya

Hello there 

Just completed my second interception fissure mission (2 in a row) and by the time I'd reached 100% I only had 7/10 reactants.

Could you please consider upping the drop-rate, there are other fissure missions for example extermination where you have 10/10 reactants a 3rd of the way through, if that could be the case for interception fissure missions too that would be lovely, not sure if this is only a problem for solo players or if it's for group too as I don't recall doing a group interception mission.

Well that's it really, cheers then. ☺️

I just spent the last 20 minutes in a 40 minute axi solo survival both suffocating and failing to open relics because the enemy spawns are too few and too far between to collect enough air and reactant. I was so frustrated that I came strait here, hoping to find anyone else with this problem.

As a console player, I don't recall this being a problem leading up to TennoCon trying to farm up as many ducats as I could. Post Sacrifice, I've not been able to enjoy my mindless long form slaughter quite as much.

In large part, I think it's the same problem that ext missions had before when they launched fissures. Likely, they really need to take the same actions with them. I've been in full party missions where they never dropped enough reactant to get your loot. Sabo is kind of infamous for it if you're not going ice on it. In general, that bump needs to go around and not just with the endless missions.