Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Junction and Quest Specters Causing Massive Damage

Sitchrea

Enemies who are warframe specters are dealing far too much damage after one of the updates this week. I have been helping a friend play through the game, and we first noticed this during the Sedna Junction, where Saryn would deal 10,000 damage (we tested using Nezha's ring) and one-shot every one of both mine and my friend's builds. 

Later, my friend was playing the Sands of Inaros quest, and the final boos fight with the Tomb Guardian had the same issue - one-shot capability on both him and his sand summons. 

I suspect there is an issue with the enemy leveling for Warframe-variant enemies. Can anyone else run the Sedna junction and see this for themselves?

Edit: My friend also reports that the Tomb Guardian's shades are using his Operator's Mote Amp. Obviously this shouldn't be possible.

Edited by Sitchrea

the specter in the inaros quest is most likely due to the fact it is copying your extremely powerful gear. You're getting a nice taste of what you've worked on till that point. 

Can't speak for the junctions though. Seems like a bit of a glitch there. 

Edit: Well inaros went down really fast. Noticed that the damage was DOT pacing. Likely the specter accidentally uses a max powered spore on you. 

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

24 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

the specter in the inaros quest is most likely due to the fact it is copying your extremely powerful gear. You're getting a nice taste of what you've worked on till that point. 

Can't speak for the junctions though. Seems like a bit of a glitch there. 

Edit: Well inaros went down really fast. Noticed that the damage was DOT pacing. Likely the specter accidentally uses a max powered spore on you. 

See what I mean? Something about specters is overtuned after the recent hotfixes.

19 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

not all specters. Just tanked the frost specter on earth. no threat at all.

was the friend an operator at the time of the shade's creation? Was it a warframe shade?

In the quest, my friend was a Chroma fighting Chroma shades using his Operator's Mote Amp and one-shotting him. 

Try fighting Saryn on the Sedna Junction. I believe it's a level scaling issue.

Just now, Sitchrea said:

In the quest, my friend was a Chroma fighting Chroma shades using his Operator's Mote Amp and one-shotting him. 

Try fighting Saryn on the Sedna Junction. I believe it's a level scaling issue.

I did fight the sedna saryn. Its an issue with spore. I used inaros and noticed i was taking damage at the same pace spore ticks off. It might be that it accidentally uses the max power of spore instead of initial power.

As for the chroma, I think it tried to copy their operator and it messed up the equipment it tracks to make the specter. Mote amp is a lot stronger than you think.