Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story-based Warframes vs Prime counterparts...

WSPY

Hi everyone.. I've been thinking of this for quite a bit of time. I really think that....

Prime version of story based frames should be only able to craft after we completed the related frame quest.

I mean those like Limbo, Mirage, Chroma... I think most players owned Rank 30 Mirage Prime before they even get to Sedna.. Game should only allow players to craft the Prime version when they have completed the frames' story or quest. 

Wont it be a little weird when we have mastered the Prime version then only Lotus tells us about the story of a lost warframe blah blah blah... Or using Limbo Prime to complete Limbo Theorem???

This suggestion was just to make new players feel more logic in Warframe..

Sorry for my english.. Thanks for reading..

Well... not necessary, you might say it's a way to "rediscover the frame" to put it a name. You have the prime frame, but by doing the quest you can know how important that frame was into the lore of the game. Besides from that point of view DE'd also avoid new players from buying story locked frames like Harrow or Nidus to give some examples.

Edited by Alangme

I know right, Umbra's introduction has brought character to the frames and this is game changer, De has for the most part has created it's version of Halo's Master Chief... and a tragic figure that burns a relatable hole right to the core of any parent or child who plays this game...That knowledge of Umbra's backstory eclipses all the other frames and makes them trivial...simply tools, where Umbra is seething in whatever storage he kept in while on the orbiter, waiting for, needing his operator to take away the pain...The other's that are stored are simply lifeless or so far removed from whoever they used to be... they might as well be lifeless.