Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Devs, Thanks For All The Hard Work!

ZyloWolfzan

I really do have to thank all of you, I know you're all constantly working for us, the players, to try and make sure we all enjoy ourselves and have a good time. Thank you for working hard to make sure we have new weapons, frames, and plenty of toys to play with. Thank you for building up new challenges and dangers to face, new missions to complete, new foes to decimate in the name of the Tenno cause. Thank you for listening to us, the good and the bad, for better or worse. Thank you for seeing our problems, and working as hard as you can to try and fix them. Thank you for streaming, and taking our questions, and just sitting back and talking with us for a while. Thank you for working to buff all the frames, to make then all even and equal to one another, and for working on more challenging content for us to ensure that doing so doesn't make the game boring. Thank you for everything you've done, are doing, and plan to do. Thank you all for making something as amazing as Warframe.

signed I can't wait to see what's coming next!

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sure it is. Not all constructive feedback is negative. It's nice to know that you're doing something right for a change instead of just listening to people like me $#*(@ about Kestrel hand placement.

Ok, let me rephrase: this isn't useful feedback, yeah they do get something right but this isn't helping them in any way shape or form.