Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is The Rest Of The Frost Prime?

Jefftiffy

I don't know if this is a result of all the shuffling around with the drops system lately, but the only part of the Frost Prime I get anymore is the helmet. Out of the 13 times I have gotten frost prime parts 12/13 were the helmet and the other one was the chassis which is supposed to have the same drop rate.

I know this is a widespread issue right now because all the players I talk to seem to have the same issue. I even got a forma blueprint from a Raid/Ext mission yet I can't get stuff with a higher drop rate than it.

Note: I have tried all 3 tiers and it seems that at T3 you might as well be guaranteed a Latron prime part/print while at T1/2 you are guaranteed a frost prime helmet.

Edited by Jefftiffy

I forgot which tier it is but it is in raid and exterminate.

It's in all 3 tiers of it but the problem is only the helmet has been dropping lately. T2/3 are supposed to give the Systems and Blueprint while T1 doesn't.

Edited by Jefftiffy

t2 and t3 actually i think are the only ones that do drop it >.> but you can always check the wiki, under orokin void(rewards)  i got all my parts now i just need the dumb bp and that has a 4.5% drop rate :(

Yeah I know the drop rates are low but I have done tons of missions in 2-3 on ext and raid and haven't gotten the systems or the BP. I would be willing to pay even 50k Credits just to boost the chance that is drops by 1-2 percent.

unfortunately until DE decides that they no longer want RNG as a main part of loot drops, which aggravates many players, you are subject to the laws of randomness :( . it sucks but that's how the cookie crumbles at the moment