Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to connect XB1

(XBOX)Archangel Greg

I'm not able to play the game for 5 days now. Everytime i go to play it gets stuck at the launcher / update part saying "unable to connect. if continues contact support".

I was playing fine for past 3 weeks (back after a break from the game) to then be kicked from the game to login screen after a mission. it said "couldn't update account. be returned to login screen". Then when trying to log back in it said "login failed, check your info". Tried few times to get in but thought it was the surver down or something till i spoke to a friend who i saw was online playing with no problems.

i did a hard reset on my xbox. reset router. logged out of my gamertag and still had the same issue. this happened on friday 13th and on sat i was away for the day so i uninstalled game then hard rest console and re installed game. when i got home later that day i tried again but still no luck.

sunday i unplugged router for 10 mins (read it changes ip or something) then tried again...

this time it worked. i got into the game was able to do a mission but at the end of it it kicked me with the unable to update account thing again. i was able to get back in and changed my DNS seetings to the google ones (read it helped) to the 8888, 8884  and i didnt have the bug anymore... for 4 missions... then got kicked again and back at the launcher / update part saying "unable to connect. contact support."

So i re did the unplug router part and got in again for about 5 missions before same thing. BUT now the unplug router option doesnt work. tried 5 or 6 times over sunday night and most of monday.

ive tried copying game to external storage and moving back to internal. nothing. cant play at all.

Not sure if its something my end. DE end or Sky as ive read articled about sky q boxes having issues? only thing is ive not got sky q box (have sky +) and im not part of the xbox insider option/app.

the only other thing ive read about is entering glyph codes... i had entered a couple on the friday (may have been thursday) and they redeemed fine with no msg to say ip blocked or anything. but apart from something not aware of with the servers that seems to be the only thing i can think of.

at this point not sure what the cause is as have seen/read problems like this happening since 2016 with no fix. also seen a few other people comment on twitter about login issues since thursday/friday.

i hope this can be sorted soon as its very frustrating not being able to play. have sent a ticket on friday as well but obviously it was the weekend and prob back logged with guardiancon.

Xbox Eu player if needed info. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...