Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should There Be A Trading System?

Jettypile

There have been countless times when my friend asks me for forma which i don't use while i ask for 1 damn frost prime blueprint. Shouldn't there be a trading system where you wouldn't suffer from playing so many missions of T3 void missions that you cant get a damn reaper blade or frost blueprint or some prime weapons.To balance of scamming i could tell you the value of the item you are selling like maybe it is worth 500000 cred etc.I would like this implemented for this could save people a lot of rage from not getting that one thing that everyone has loads of.

Trading system is being worked on, but it is being done VERY VERY CAREFULLY. DE does not want people spamming chat with WTS or WTB.

If it is implemented, it is probably going to be very limited, and maybe only inter clan trading.

Source?

They said in one of the livestream that you would quite possibly be able to trade mods you picked up during mission, at the end of the mission. However, since all mod drops seem to be the same for everyone in a mission, this looks like it will no longer happen.   

o i forgot about that didnt realize. 

Your right we now all get the same mods (exludeing boxes<-- that im sure will be fix soon).

thats prob thier anser to trading is to make there be no want or reason for it. So more than likely thier going to address all the reasons u want to trade and do away with them in some form or fashion.

Edited by Big_Ed