Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got back into Warframe, any tips for me?

Emms3169

Question

10 answers to this question

Ye, Mods > new weapons or warframes. Hek is a good weapon you can invest in for low MR like yours. Focus only on the hek and you frame for modding(you dont have enough endo for the other 2). Clear your way to pluto. Do this first and focus little on anything else otherwise you'll be overwhelmed with information.

Edited by scourge213

5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Dont focus on one weapon.

Thats a very bad advice for starting players. They dont have the resources and endo to focus on multitude of weapons. Focus on other weapons only after you have at least 1 that can carry you through the game.

Edited by scourge213

Just now, scourge213 said:

Thats a very bad advice for starting players. They dont have the resources and endo to focus on multitude of weapons.

First of all there is no right way to do things. If you dont like my suggestion it doesnt mean its a bad advice. I did it this way and I didnt face much problems and I enjoyed the ability to play in multiple ways with different weapons and mechanics. You give your advice. I'll give mine. Let them decide which way they wanna take. If they arent gonna be bored to use one shotgun all the time, so be it. 

21 minutes ago, Emms3169 said:

I got back into Warframe yesterday after a year and have been playing alot, got Mastery Rank 4. Do you have any tips for me?

do not jump off cliffs, no matter how fun it seems. Trust me, it doesnt end well

14 minutes ago, Spirit said:

First of all there is no right way to do things. If you dont like my suggestion it doesnt mean its a bad advice. I did it this way and I didnt face much problems and I enjoyed the ability to play in multiple ways with different weapons and mechanics. You give your advice. I'll give mine. Let them decide which way they wanna take. If they arent gonna be bored to use one shotgun all the time, so be it. 

I can agree that there is not 1 way to do things. But considering how many people get stuck at various points throughout the game because they don't have even 1 weapon properly modded and you suggesting him to do the same without giving any proper explanation how to do that without getting stuck... its a bad advice. 

27 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

I can agree that there is not 1 way to do things. But considering how many people get stuck at various points throughout the game because they don't have even 1 weapon properly modded and you suggesting him to do the same without giving any proper explanation how to do that without getting stuck... its a bad advice. 

So he cant start working on one specific weapon after trying out a few weapon types? Like try 5 different primary weapons then like one of them and start making it good? Should i give proper builds for each existing weapon? I am giving them advice to try things and not close your attention to only 1 weapon.

Ever considered that this particular player might even hate using shotguns. How would you grade your advice then? Bad? Terrible?

Better stop proving others wrong. You give your advice. Now let them choose what's best for them. Each of the choices provided are Both good and bad for different people. You can never know

39 minutes ago, Spirit said:

So he cant start working on one specific weapon after trying out a few weapon types? Like try 5 different primary weapons then like one of them and start making it good? Should i give proper builds for each existing weapon? I am giving them advice to try things and not close your attention to only 1 weapon.

Ever considered that this particular player might even hate using shotguns. How would you grade your advice then? Bad? Terrible?

Better stop proving others wrong. You give your advice. Now let them choose what's best for them. Each of the choices provided are Both good and bad for different people. You can never know

First off, our argument never mentioned anything about the hek till now. Second, to actually mention it, to even reach the hek, you must have tried few different weapon types. Its a MR4 weapon. Third, Hek is recommended in many threads as good weapon for low MR and is one of the few for that low that are actually worth putting forma into - without knowledge of the game, one could put forma into a weapon and totally waste it. Put forma into Acrid, for example, because you like dots and i'll wish you good luck trying to kill bosses with it. So i would still rate my advice still as 'good' even if he hates shotguns. You wont keep that weapon forever, but only until you still need it. Fourth, you make no arguments how focusing on many weapons will guarantee one to not be stuck at any point of game. Fifth, i hope you realize about the irony in 'Better stop' and 'let them choose', or do i have to point it out as well?

Edit: Give them opinions, yes, but try to convince them that an opionion with negatives doesnt have negatives without giving actual arguments about it...

Edit2: Sixth, many weapons give false impressions until you mod them. I hated the shotguns as well because of their crap range, until i modded some of them, now they are part of my daily asenal.

Edited by scourge213