Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.1.0: TennoGen Round 13

[DE]Megan

On 2018-07-18 at 10:30 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a case where you could permanently lose the ability to cast Warframe abilities. 

was this the bug where you have to die to be able to cast abilities again?

On 2018-07-18 at 1:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice is now replayable!  2 new original quest songs have been added to the Somachord from the Sacrifice soundtrack. You can find and scan the Fragments by re-playing the quest! 

• These Somachord Fragments must be scanned in mission order from beginning to end in order to collect them all. If you miss one in mission 3 (for example) you can replay the quest and begin your search at mission 3 instead of back at mission 1. 

Currently playing through a replay of the quest for the second time. So far the only mission i've found somachords is mission 1. I'm currently running Loot Radar (+30 Loot Radar), Thief's wit (+45 Loot Radar), and Animal Instinct (+30 Loot Radar) with a total of +105 loot detection. I'm seeing chaches outside where my map is even drawn. Even with this range...no Somachords past mission 1 and mission 1 has been scanned to give me the second somachord tone for the first song. This is not how it's supposed to work for these tones.

Ok so now i'm on my third replay of the quest and now the somachords have started spawning on other missions. though i still stand by the you can complete the somachords by just scanning the one from mission 1. As I completed the first somachord by that method and started the second one at mission 2.

On 2018-07-19 at 7:39 PM, Varladen said:

well, here's a solution for those of you complaining about content xD never play the game again xD xD no seriously, the community better off without you sorry tarts =_= don't like the effort they put in don't play. its free, stop whining >.> and a ridiculously big game for being free.

great way to start your career in warframe

come back to us when youve played for a couple of years and 3k hours in

then maybe you will see why long time players are a bit bored of having not much to do, this year has been nothing but skins 

Archived