Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Doesn't Meet My Play Testing Needs.

WarriorSoundwave

I feel that the simulacrum is not as much of a sandbox and free play testing mode as it can be. I personally have found that It doesn't meet my needs. Just spawning in enemies doesn't work for me anymore but rather It should have other features such as:

- Giving us the ability to use any weapon we do not own in our inventories in the simulacrum but only in the simulacrum. For example, If we do not have a certain Zaw combination and we would like to play test different combos to let us use those combos as a preview but you can actually use it.

- We should also have the ability to use mods we do not own or have not maxed yet to be maxed so we can test builds before actually doing a build to see if we want to invest the forma or catalyst into the weapon. Like we should have a separate mod collection with all the mods at any rank we want to test out builds. Obviously only in the simulacrum would we have this ability.

-This might be a little off topic but I feel we need a bigger tile that doesn't have big gaping holes the enemies we spawn can fall right out of. We need a tile that's big and smooth.

At the very least DE give us the ability to use weapons as if we have them even if we don't. Sure I could just go to Warframe builder and calculate the best build for a certain weapon but I like to actually get my hands dirty and test in-game. We can preview our zaw and amp combos gilded or not but I think we can take it a step further to actually be able to playtest a weapon before we even have it. Like a playable weapon preview. I get you guys at DE are busy giving us other new content, but there are things in this game that should get some love and should be expanded on and I think the simulacrum is one of those things. Sorry in advance if I have a bad format on this post. 😉 

Edited by WarriorSoundwave
Mistakenly submitted post without fishing it.

10 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

The simulacrum seems more like a firing range to me for testing builds. Not sure it was ever designed as a sandbox mode.

Well we can test our current builds on any level of enemy but I just wanted it to be really expanded on so we can test any weapon with any build without spending the forma.But my main concern and cause for writing this was to state that I just want to be able to preview test a weapon like a zaw. Sure maybe I went over the top with asking for a whole simulacrum rework pretty much but at the very least I want to be able to use zaw combos I don't have or other weapons.