Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steep Price of The Glast Gambit

TheMildSide

A finite amount of money total money you should have to pay should be implemented for The Glast Gambit quest. I have ran through the index trying to win by just a margin of 10 way too many times using many different well built level 30 frames in the process. During my attempts, I have an excess of 700,000 credits trying to complete the mission, and I fully expect to have to increase that number to 1,000,000 before I complete the quest. Perhaps at some point you could make it so that Nef Anyo takes pitty on you for losing a certain amount of times and either provides a discounted price to play, or just lets you play for free altogether. I hope you can see where I'm coming from and attempt to correct this in some way. Thank you for your time.

I don't think I could ever see Nef taking pity on us, but I could see the amount you lose being returned at the end of the quest. I don't think a stored variable like that would be too out there to implement.

You don't have to win by having exactly 10 points extra, you need to not exceed a 10 point gap between your score and his , what I did was go rhino and add about 5 points to the drop point and collect the rest and hold on to them till the mission ends.

Plus you're fighting for a child's life, no price should be too high for that 😉

Edited by (PS4)Equinox21697