Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Way Of Assassination Missions

patifontiy

In my opinion some kind of stalker-like missions should be added.

For example we got someone who want the other player to get killed, so he makes his own mission, and if his target is in game all, who got something like badge see this, and starts the hunt... if he target is killed the killer gets his pay and the customer gets screenshots or something like that.

I get the idea. Basically, you want to have a "bounty hunter" feature on the game.

Looks like a cool idea but wouldn't it be a one-sided battle if the hunter is prepared with all his frame and weapons while the prey is off doing his regular thing?

Also, why would our fellow Tenno place a bounty over our heads?

Doesn't make much sense. -.-"

And all it would take is one person to get angry at someone else and then start an endless stream of players out to kill the other one till he drops the game because of the constant player attacks.

That or someone sits in global chat and finds some new players and sends other players against them until he is bored of griefing them.

Sorry, but this has ways to grief that shouldn't be included in this game.

In my opinion some kind of stalker-like missions should be added.

For example we got someone who want the other player to get killed, so he makes his own mission, and if his target is in game all, who got something like badge see this, and starts the hunt... if he target is killed the killer gets his pay and the customer gets screenshots or something like that.

As Blatant has said in another thread, DERebecca has said that they have no interest in any kind of Dark Souls type PvP raids.