Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular Vauban rework idea in relating to CC, Synergy and Damage scaling.

harvie89

10 hours ago, DjKaplis said:

Yea, you are right on that and I also really wish Vauban gets his deserved rework, more up to date abilities and some nice synergies.

It's just the Mot solo argument that was odd because if someone who hasn't tried to run Mot solo will read your post and try it - he will find it much harder than what you say it is. ^^ 

Well anyway this wasn't really relevant to the discussion so I probably should contribute something more useful to this topic...:) Personally I would like to see Vauban being able to restore ammo with his 1st or 2nd ability, get damage reduction up to 95 or at least 90% while standing inside bastille (DR depending on how many enemies are in range of it), increased duration on Shred and maybe base armor reduction increased to 50% and being able to throw mines inside Vortex to make it apply the mine's effect to all enemies within range (also increase Vortex base range a bit) each second (so if you throw a damaging mine Vortex would just do more damage or if you throw Shred Vortex removes enemy armor etc..). I personally lean towards Vauban being a protective/utility cc frame (ammo restore, damage reduction zones with Bastille, armor strip with shred + vortex etc).

How about you guys? More towards defensive cc or offensive cc or something else entirely?

This