Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Next?

Ddublu

Question

Alright so I'm going through the warframes and maxing them all out. I think I have two slots left open. I'm reserving one for the upcoming Necro warframe; since he looks cool and I don't care what he does; I'm using him.

Anyways as for the last slot I was going to use to finish maxing out the remaining 4 warframes I have; the last being the one I'll hold onto till something else catches my interest.

Now the problem is I cannot decide which to end my maxing spree on. I still have to rank up Saryn, Volt, Vauban, and Banshee. I played Volt pre-account reset; and he's all fun and stuff but not one of my final choices. The last three are. I'm leaning more toward either Vauban or Banshee; although Saryn has that whole... poison damage thing going for her.

So any thoughts on these warframes? perhaps looking over some reviews on them will help me decide on which I want to keep.

6 answers to this question

What mods do you have for powers? If you have max stretch, focus, and at least 25% on streamline then go for an ult like Saryn or Banshee. If you have duration and fortitude then go for Vauban and do infested defense, holding back the large numbers of ancients with Bastille.

Saryn is slow. You might want to save her until after you have her speed helmet.

Edited by VKhaun

I would say its between Saryn and Vauban though they are both completely different in playstyle and general role. Saryn has better resilience and her poison powers can be devastating to both enemies and framerates. Vauban is great for defense and goofy support. He is also a train-faced troll...if you're into that sort of thing. 

It's good that you're stuck between both Banshee and Vauban. In terms of end-game viability, they're two of the best. Saryn's cool and all but.. yeah, just kick her off to the side for now.

Okay, now it all depends on your preferences. 

Vauban - King of cc.

I won't lie, this guy is perhaps one of the most boring wf's out there (unless you want to troll with Bounce and Vortex, then he's one of the fun-est wf's out there along with Loki.)

He's #1 DaBessKingCCNA.  Vauban's Bastille will essentially help you survive almost any situation and also complements weapons such as : Paris, Paris Prime, Lanka, and other weapons with projectile flight speed.

Teslas are good but only good to an extent. If you're gonna use them, don't use focus. They also provide some good cc.. but why bother? You've already got Bastille.

And as for Vortex.. it complements the torid and ogris very nicely.

And Bounce.... it's a gimmick. A fun one at that.

Banshee - Queen of Damage.

Sonic Boom and Sound Quake are excellent forms of cc (If anyone tells you that Banshee needs a buff because soundquake is weak, scoff at them.)

Silence is useless, just ignore it for now.

Now, Sonar is the one skill that is essential for EVERY Banshee loadout. It's the sole reason why she's very viable. With Sonar, you do 500% of the damage that would be normally dealt as long as you hit the glowing part of the enemy.  

Hmm... Then I should probably go ahead and build Volt next; followed by Saryn and get these two out of the way. If I have time before the Update 10 then I could probably hold onto Vauban AND Banshee till U10. Vauban felt cool the first time I heard about him but well... from the start I wanted Banshee.. Then came Ash >.>

Anyways just a couple questions. Does Banshee's Sonar trigger alarm? or could I Sonar before a room and then Paris away the people w/o being noticed.