Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards (Yes another topic about it...)

Dark_RRiderr

This has been discussed to the point noone can stand seeing this topic anymore for sure but i still bring it up shortly again

Cant there be something done about the rewards like Exilus Adepters, and Orokin Reactors and all this things people that already own all Warframes fully upgraded that they can own dont need?

Yes this is very selfish since its a problem i had and maybe only a minor procentage in Warframe might have, but isnt there a way to at least make those things tradeable to others that actually need it?

Kuva, Rivens of all kinds, Legendary cores (which NEVER dropped for me in my whole playtime by the way), Endo and even Ayatan Sculptures are all more usefull then this damn Exilus Adepters or Orokin Reactors for people like me that already got everything like that in every Sentinel, Pet, Warframe ect build up. So cant we at LEAST share this things that are left over with other Tenno so its not entirely wasted and entirely useless to this small procentage of the community? I just dont like wasting things. And with people like me that kind of "rewards" are wasted.

Now there sure will be a lot of people saying "well but I need it" and thats exactly why you should be for this idea of making Sortie rewarded Exilus adepters or Orokin Catalysts tradeble to others.

So nothing special this topic here, just wanted to bring it to attention without directly wasting a ticket to support about something like this, just in case they do actually read this and are not already sick of seeing this (like me usually as well) in the hope something can be done about it in the future

I think that they should change the Catalyst and Reactor from the Sortie to being fully built instead of BP. Sorties are endgame content and so as a player their is nothing more annoying to me than to do something like the sortie and get a Orokin Reactor BP of which I already have 7 built ones, especially when certain other random/normal events don't give a BP of either of these. Formorian and Razorback last time I checked give a fully built Catalyst or Reactor and that is much easier than even the easiest Sortie.

Basically if they are to keep them in the drop table make them fully built versions. 

Ps if you think I'm being selfish if lower tier players did the sortie and got a built Catalyst or Reactor it would help them a lot more than to use the valuable resources that it's takes them to make.