Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hope we never get Chroma Prime.

(PSN)Miriromi

23 minutes ago, Jereimi said:

In The Sacrifice was that pink tree which was "Line of Dax" and that pink tree dead.

Only girl (daughter of DAX) can start DAX line again so its almost sure that DAX had daughter and that she is hidden in some family cause he didnt want Ballas to find her. Daughter of DAX was growing up of course so she found partner and will have children and when will her first child get born Ballas (or that mother) will receive some signal I guess and they will want to find her and then make her next Umbra - Mag Umbra.😄

That's the biggest lore asspull I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Atsia said:

That......is quite the reach for a headcannon.......

Yes my fantasy is very reachable, but Im also getting some stuff from informations what DE said and what was in The Sacrifice. Steve said that Umbra is not going to be "alone" so it makes more sense to be there some member of someone from DAX team. And when we ware finding Excalibur Umbra there were dead grinners everywhere and Mag is "Corpus Killer" Warframe. I am not saying that this is true but I dont know what can I except from DE so I am thinking of what can happen or what happened.

Edited by Jereimi
Something I want to re-write.