Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rift Sigil is not acting like it should

The Rift Sigil that arrived on the Tactical Alert last night is behaving in a weird way. Instead of colouring the crevices and adapting to the frame's texture, it has somehow become rectangular and has weird lines and curves that are not supposed to be there. And it is like this on a lot of frames. On some its not that noticable, but its still there and its annoying. Please Please fix this. There already have been a lot of posts about this earlier but none of them have been solved and have already been archived. 

I checked on Excal Proto, Mesa (base skin) and Nova Prime. It is very very wonky. Here is an example:

There are many posts like these, but none have been responded to. Please, please fix this. It is heartbreaking to finally get that sigil after so many years just for it to be in a state like this. 

On 2018-07-28 at 6:42 PM, sati44 said:

I don't know what the "something is" he is talking about. I have the sigil on some of my frames now and it looks very good. I don't see a problem here.

Back in days, it used to look really unique on excal proto skin, now it's all weird and messed up