Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to disable syndicate operatives

I've been trying to do a riven challenge for a week now 'find 13 syndicate medallions without raising an alarm', I'm using high duration Loki with loot detector aura and a suppressed weapon to stay as incognito as possible but I still keep failing the challenge because those dumb spandex wearing wierdos keep alerting the enemies the second I spawn into a mission before I even have a chance of making them hold position.

you can make him hold position from the beginning of the mission or anywhere else, stand close to him and you will see the command on the operative, activate it

On xbox you come closer to him and you press x (blue bottom) then the operative will stand still

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

vor 15 Minuten schrieb GinKenshin:

I mean, you go all out and kill everything instead of the stealth approach. maybe use vauban's traps on every console so enemies won't be able to use it 

also, do you have to do it within a single mission or across several missions?

Well, finding 13 medallions in one mission should be impossible 😂

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

you can make him hold position from the beginning of the mission or anywhere else, stand close to him and you will see the command on the operative, activate it

On xbox you come closer to him and you press x (blue bottom) then the operative will stand still

I do that but there are times when they alert the enemies and trigger alarms before I can even move.

17 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I mean, you go all out and kill everything instead of the stealth approach. maybe use vauban's traps on every console so enemies won't be able to use it 

also, do you have to do it within a single mission or across several missions?

Not always a option since big maps would give enemies time to ring the alarm, and there's only 8 medallions per mission so even if you find all 8 it's still two runs.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I do that but there are times when they alert the enemies and trigger alarms before I can even move.

Not always a option since big maps would give enemies time to ring the alarm, and there's only 8 medallions per mission so even if you find all 8 it's still two runs.

Right, haven’t done these in a while xD 

so if you pick up a couple before the alarms, then the alarms go off, does the challenge fail?