The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Is Truly A God

LongIron

I would take your posts seriously. If... well. You know your post history better then me :)

Advanced Players know what to bring for High-End content. But the game will always have tryhards.

try-hard-ninja-359257.jpg

^ Let's all take a step back and remember that this is the guy who started a thread trying to smear the ComMods, and instead ended up being laughed at by half the people on the forum. 

^ Let's all take a step back and remember that this is the guy who started a thread trying to smear the ComMods, and instead ended up being laughed at by half the people on the forum. 

You forget to mention the other half who agreed. There's always 2 side of a coin. You are still new here...

In short: You don't know the backstory.

PS.: It wasn't me who started the topic. I just joined in to the numerous complainers. Don't worry :) If you are active enough on the forums... You'll learn what we were complaining really about.

Edited by Sikab

You forget to mention the other half who agreed. There's always 2 side of a coin. You are still new here...

In short: You don't know the backstory.

Oh yes, you have a positively massive postcount and you're a grand master; my god, sometimes I forget that being a veteran of a free-to-play online game totally makes up for the way you proclaim your stupidity to a forum on the internet

I suggest you try harder in other aspects of your life. You don't have a PhD in Warframe Studies, stop acting as if everyone else who can rock an under-valued 'frame is stupid.

Actually even if you did have a PhD in Warframe Studies that would be pretty sad 

Edited by Darayas

Didn't ignored it. I'm just not playing inviting Lokis to Defense, or drag down a team by playing 1 in Defense when I have much better Frames maxed out. So I'm not sure mobs can reach up, or not.

I described what is not intended.

Did plenty of Defense missions up to wave 100. 1 thing I learned. You can't make mistakes. 1 mistake and your team is as good as dead.

If some1 wants to reach that high in Defense he needs 2 things

1: Being able to concentrate for loads of hours

2: Not to F*** up.

What I consider good for End-game? Vauban, Nova, Frost <--- These 3 are a most have for me... then Rhino, Banshee, Trinity. MAYBE Saryn if there's no1 playing the last 3.

Anything else not listed is considered junk by me :)

to the Mods: Before you rush in and Abu... *khm* Moderate... We are just having a discussion. Nothing Toxic here. Get out :P

1: No other Frame is capable of manipulating the battlefield, controlling where enemies are, becoming invisible and forcing enemies to become melee.

2: It is intended. The developers wanted Decoy to draw all attention as long as an enemy is within range. It currently does so.

3: It's a back-up. Something in case your team does F***-up. It shouldn't. It definitely won't, with Loki making sure enemies have no reason to attack and have trouble attacking you anyway.

4: Vauban is a must-have. Frost is not a must-have. Snow Globe isn't necessary when enemies can't shoot the pod anyway, and Bastille will prevent said enemies from hitting the pod with their Provas. However, Snow Globe is useful. But it's not required. It's pretty close though. Nova is not necessarily a must-have, but the massive-range slowing debuff and damage increase is quite good. Later on the 1.6k damage won't instagib enemies.

5: IMO, a good team requires a pod protector (Frost or Vauban), a crowd controller (Nyx, Loki or Banshee), a damage dealer/nuker (Rhino/Saryn/Nova), and the last slot is vacant. Support is always good for this.

I respect that. If it works for you, I have no reason to object. I just want to let you know that Loki can have a spot.

Nah, the mods can differentiate between a healthy discussion and a surprise-buttseks Toxic Ancient damaging the pod long after it died.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Oh yes, you have a positively massive postcount and you're a grand master; my god, sometimes I forget that being a veteran of a free-to-play online game totally makes up for the way you proclaim your stupidity to a forum on the internet

I suggest you try harder in other aspects of your life. You don't have a PhD in Warframe Studies, stop acting as if everyone else who can rock an under-valued 'frame is stupid.

Actually even if you did have a PhD in Warframe Studies that would be pretty sad 

Wow. Seems like you will find out very soon what we were complaining about with this attitude :)

Correct me if I'm worng... but I can't remember saying anything about post counts or my me being a GM.

Maybe you didn't know... but your profile shows when you joined. I was simply pointing it out that you are new.

Gosh -__- some1 has anger management issues.

PS.: I didn't called any1 stupid.

Edited by Sikab

You shouldn't nitpick the nitpicker. That's just going down to his level.

What he thinks is that you don't know the whole backstory because you haven't had to deal with the mods much, especially with all 40 of your posts. I don't think he's better than you, I'm just saying you seriously don't know until you see it for yourself.

1: No other Frame is capable of manipulating the battlefield, controlling where enemies are, becoming invisible and forcing enemies to become melee.

2: It is intended. The developers wanted Decoy to draw all attention as long as an enemy is within range. It currently does so.

3: It's a back-up. Something in case your team does F***-up. It shouldn't. It definitely won't, with Loki making sure enemies have no reason to attack and have trouble attacking you anyway.

4: Vauban is a must-have. Frost is not a must-have. Snow Globe isn't necessary when enemies can't shoot the pod anyway, and Bastille will prevent said enemies from hitting the pod with their Provas. However, Snow Globe is useful. But it's not required. It's pretty close though. Nova is not necessarily a must-have, but the massive-range slowing debuff and damage increase is quite good. Later on the 1.6k damage won't instagib enemies.

5: IMO, a good team requires a pod protector (Frost or Vauban), a crowd controller (Nyx, Loki or Banshee), a damage dealer/nuker (Rhino/Saryn/Nova), and the last slot is vacant. Support is always good for this.

I respect that. If it works for you, I have no reason to object. I just want to let you know that Loki can have a spot.

Nah, the mods can differentiate between a healthy discussion and a surprise-buttseks Toxic Ancient damaging the pod long after it died.

Nova is a must have for her MPrime lasting tremendously long, and granting 2x dmg against them. lvl200mobs have quite a big HP.

Decoy... I try to hit up my Fraps for you and make a video of the Decoy exploit I'm talking about.

Other points... That's for each person to decide what's good for them. As I pointed out a few times. These are my thoughts, and reflect my point of view about things.

Nova is a must have for her MPrime lasting tremendously long, and granting 2x dmg against them. lvl200mobs have quite a big HP.

Decoy... I try to hit up my Fraps for you and make a video of the Decoy exploit I'm talking about.

Other points... That's for each person to decide what's good for them. As I pointed out a few times. These are my thoughts, and reflect my point of view about things.

The buff is definitely good. She can make the wave end much quicker. Although.. Banshee can grant x5 damage with a giant orange spot and has pretty good crowd control. Nova is useful though, but in defense, her only purpose is damage. IMO that feels boring...

Is it how enemies will attack a Decoy that they can't even see?

The buff is definitely good. She can make the wave end much quicker. Although.. Banshee can grant x5 damage with a giant orange spot and has pretty good crowd control. Nova is useful though, but in defense, her only purpose is damage. IMO that feels boring...

Is it how enemies will attack a Decoy that they can't even see?

One of them yes.

PS.: Not gonna forget you used "Down to his level" when talking about me! :)

images.jpeg

That guy... Darayas is the perfect example of what's the problem with the mods. Got my warning for the same situation.

Guy comes in, starts calling me S#&amp;&#036;. I dare to defend myself... *puff* banned... and obviously Darayas won't get anything for being Toxic.

Edited by Sikab

One of them yes.

PS.: Not gonna forget you used "Down to his level" when talking about me! :)

images.jpeg

That guy... Darayas is the perfect example of what's the problem with the mods. Got my warning for the same situation.

Guy comes in, starts calling me S#&$. I dare to defend myself... *puff* banned... and obviously Darayas won't get anything for being Toxic.

As in down to the select-one-thing level and ignore the other points, which you've ceased doing apparently..

Anyway, do you prefer Nova's support or Banshee's support? Half speed and double damage vs. x5 damage.

(as I just instantly jump through his posts without reading).

*Slow Clap*

You just confirmed that even if your getting legit logic you'll ignore it.

M Prime and other Nukeing Ultimates, have to be cast multiple times in order to actually clear crap out.

Radial Disarm only needs to be cast ONCE meaning it is much more energy efficient.

As for enemies meleeing you, Loki has the fastest speed in the game and has invisibility, so he can easily take them all down, combine that with an armor piercing weapon and you have T3 Defense completely Trivialized

As in down to the select-one-thing level and ignore the other points, which you've ceased doing apparently..

Anyway, do you prefer Nova's support or Banshee's support? Half speed and double damage vs. x5 damage.

Both at the same time preferably.

Sonar+MPrime at the same time... Ummm that's a lot of pain delivered :)

*Slow Clap*

You just confirmed that even if your getting legit logic you'll ignore it.

M Prime and other Nukeing Ultimates, have to be cast multiple times in order to actually clear crap out.

Radial Disarm only needs to be cast ONCE meaning it is much more energy efficient.

As for enemies meleeing you, Loki has the fastest speed in the game and has invisibility, so he can easily take them all down, combine that with an armor piercing weapon and you have T3 Defense completely Trivialized

--------------------

(Quote screwed up)

Anything Hayden says can't be considered logic.  He's the guy who always complains about something.

To react to your post: Your the type of guy who only sees 1 half of the coin. You don't see that in defense mobs, don't come out at 1 time. They come in waves in each wave. You need to cast Disarm several times to disarm every mob in a wave.

Novas ult is not for Clearing out mobs. We are talking about a situation with around lvl200 mobs. They wan't even get tickled by the detonation... MPrimes strength is the debuff... not the explosion. These "omfg NOVA NUKER" is wrongly advertised by the type of Hayden.

T3 Defense can't be considered End-Game with it's lvl100mobs.

PS: Quoting some1 else to say something in a discussion is similar to... when you talk to some1 IRL and the other guy just keeps quoting some1 else sentences... That's not discussion.

Express yourself, put your thoughts in words... that's a discussion.

Edited by Sikab

Enjoy your life of pressing 4 behind a brightly colored globe with no other skill from every other player out there.

3 and I like my frost, dont dis him please.

EDIT: Great post OP thats actually a realy good find, im surprised more people dont try it, every frame has their place :)

Edited by Overlord_Hades

Loki is good in defense but he just lacks in DPS for t3, to boot even with spam radial disarm and decoy they still will target the pod and if you miss even 1 fusion it can take the pod out stupid fast.

so no not god, for very usefull uility, that UbERLY laks in Dammage

if you wanna rage on t3

Vauban/Frost/Nova/Nyx

laugh

laugh

laugh

After reading the whole thead i realized something.

Some people defends some warframes/weapons soooo hard that they wont let them become even more usefull/fun to play/cool and because of them i fear this game will go terribly wrong

And hayden for a while something in warframe forums was making me sick honestly cut that. If you want a good conversation present cons and pros

Use logic not that stupid  "l2p" word. This is a pve game and im pretty much sure everyone here has the same intelligence as you. That word is clearly a insult its like saying "You dont have enough brain to play this game You are stupid".

That word is purely made to pull hatred. Stop using it if you want to have a good conversation. Just a friendly advice from a fellow tenno. I doubt you'll want to insult people here for nothing

After reading the whole thead i realized something.

Some people defends some warframes/weapons soooo hard that they wont let them become even more usefull/fun to play/cool and because of them i fear this game will go terribly wrong

And hayden for a while something in warframe forums was making me sick honestly cut that. If you want a good conversation present cons and pros

Use logic not that stupid  "l2p" word. This is a pve game and im pretty much sure everyone here has the same intelligence as you. That word is clearly a insult its like saying "You dont have enough brain to play this game You are stupid".

That word is purely made to pull hatred. Stop using it if you want to have a good conversation. Just a friendly advice from a fellow tenno. I doubt you'll want to insult people here for nothing

Hayden thinks this way: As long as a person have 2K+posts on forum that person is automatically superior. He's the dude I saw dissing on Nova while making Loki look like a god....

Loki sucks, one random rocket from grineer napalm in high levels = dead. Useless at pod defense (can't clear pods while getting overrun by enemies)

Sure he can live forever, but that doesn't mean the pod will. Radial disarm is good? Have you heard about Chaos? It's a number 3 skill that's better than your #4 Lokis. Chaos is even better than Bastile. At least it speed things up.

Edited by LastToDie

Vauban/Frost/Nova/Nyx

a little out of topic, I've seen f Vauban/Frost/Nova/Nyx that lose a defense mission (I'm in the party as vauban). the reason is because the Nova player keep trying to use mprime that he think is really useful in defense. I admit, it's useful. the thing is, he died every other second and then got angry because we don't have time to revive him. once my friends (in frost) finally help him, we lose.

the next run, we replace the Nova player with someone who use Loki (and the nyx one changed to saryn, but that's not the point here), and the loki keep running around invisible, disarming people, while we use bastille to keep them from entering the pod range (and make my friend with frost feel useless [he isn't]).

Loki somehow make the mission become easier. but i think it still depend on who play the loki. he's really a frame for advance player.

Loki sucks, one random rocket from grineer napalm in high levels = dead. Useless at pod defense (can't clear pods while getting overrun by enemies)

Sure he can live forever, but that doesn't mean the pod will. Radial disarm is good? Have you heard about Chaos? It's a number 3 skill that's better than your #4 Lokis. Chaos is even better than Bastile. At least it speed things up.

Like this one. I don't want him to use Loki if I invite him to party (no offense, bro). If I want somebody with Loki in party, he must be the one who play it a lot that he know what he's doing and what he needs to do, and can survive long with Loki. if asked why not Chaos, simply because sometime for me it's more fun with disarm :D

welp, i'm sorry. somehow i messed up and make the text have white background o_o

Lesson? Only bring a Nova whos lvl30... minimum...

or

You made this up. Any1 in their right mind sees how useful MPrime is in Defense. Also can't believe any Nova would die to using MPrime since it has such a tremendous range, that she doesn't need to leave the Globes safety.

as harsh as this will sound... I call Lie.

Edited by Sikab

Lesson? Only bring a Nova whos lvl30... minimum...

or

You made this up. Any1 in their right mind sees how useful MPrime is in Defense. Also can't believe any Nova would die to using MPrime since it has such a tremendous range, that she doesn't need to leave the Globes safety.

as harsh as this will sound... I call Lie.

that's why i said it's depend on who use it. i don't know about you, but i met several nova user running to the crowd to use mprime. of course you can say that i'm lying, i don't care. i don't have proof and doesn't need to prove it anyway.

that's why i said it's depend on who use it. i don't know about you, but i met several nova user running to the crowd to use mprime. of course you can say that i'm lying, i don't care. i don't have proof and doesn't need to prove it anyway.

I can vouch for this,I've seen novas who don't use MPrime all together.Also seen frosts that don't globe and prefer to use avalance in missions where globe is needed.

Edited by XSuzumeX

accept my apology.

I always make the mistake of believing ppl not play suicidal -_-

Loki is the only frame with a guaranteed instant kill skill that is also a mobility skill. Decoy works better now that is has been polished up a bit. Invisibility makes Melee a more viable damage source. His ulti allows for multiple combos, out of which Nyx/Loki stands out the most. Loki has no damaging abilities, and yet, is a frame with decent damage.

It's just not straight forward. To play Loki, you need to be creative. If you don't know or see how to make that frame work, that is okay, no hard feelings. Just don't claim the frame has no place in endgame or is weak. Loki can save void T3 defenses from failing, just as much as he can unscrew endless defenses.

Gentletenno, keep it civil. There is no need to be upset.