Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Weekend - Yeah, No.

Hipolipolopigus

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Nightmare%22%20from%3AWarframeAlerts&mode=realtime'>Nightmare Mod Alerts vs https://twitter.com/search?q=-Nightmare%20from%3AWarframeAlerts&src=typd'>Everything Else.

Is this some kind of joke? With the pathetically low amount of alerts we'd be better off doing Nightmare missions without participating in this weekend at all! Share your thoughts. I'm sure we didn't actually expect this weekend to be any good, but... Ugh.

Edit: You're all missing the point thus far. This isn't about the lack of an actual event, but the fact that this weekend has had precious few Nightmare Alerts, even though it's a "Nightmare Weekend". Again, we may as well not be participating and doing regular Nightmare missions.

Edited by Hipolipolopigus

Nightmare Mod Alerts vs Everything Else.

Is this some kind of joke? It's not only the pathetically low amount of alerts, we've had two Ice Storms, Fortitudes and Blazes. We'd be better off doing Nightmare missions without participating in this weekend at all!

Share your thoughts. I'm sure we didn't actually expect this weekend to be any good, but... Ugh.

...Keep in mind, they aren't all here.

And it could be a hell of a lot worse.

I leave this topic with two words.

Defiance Forums.

I'm complaining about DE making a big deal out of it, calling it a "Nightmare Weekend", then doing next-to-nothing.

"Big Deal"

There will be no leader boards posted for Nightmare Weekend, this is an opportunity to collect some rare dual-stat mods and have fun!

And why would there be leader boards for an event like this - It's not a competition - but the fact that they've dedicated a whole weekend to it, which has been rather lacking thus far, kinda makes it a reasonably big deal.

The fact that it isn't really an event, perhaps?

This is a favor for the players who can never get the mods they want to on Nightmare mode.

Also, Gamescom. Would YOU leave, making an event that could have several errors and need all hands on deck to fix whatever goes wrong?

This was a favor to us, not a full blown, 'here do this and get ranked compared to everyone else' event.

Why are people complaining about this event?  DE is just being nice and giving people a chance to grab that one mod they've been trying for and never found.  It's just some nice free stuff.  In the meantime, I'm sure they're working on making the next event a really good one.  This isn't really an "event" so much as just a little gift, like double affinity weekend.  So enjoy it.

They're just giving people free cool mods. Chill out and enjoy.

Exactly.

Not every event is bound to be a hit, I wish the alerts would come more then every 90-120mins though seems rather slow. I do apprecicate the change though in the fact its not grind 100+ times craft some keys then grind again for reward. The last event burned me out pretty bad and my clanmates. You can only do the grind without adding to it for so long eventually people will see the bs for what is.

So a simple event is a nice change of pace although fairly dull in the scope of it. So overall i'm meh about it myself but i'm glad i'm not having to ironman all day around the game.

Hrmm, Gamescon...let's throw a simple "event" up to the players while we are gone and watch them cry like little *@##$es. Wahhh wahh wahh..do the alerts..get your S#&$ or don't...it's up to you. I've looked and no one at DE is in my closet hiding waiting to hold a gun to my head....people will complain about everything and anything..then wonder why games get #*($%%@...See DAOC.

Rewards determined randomly: people complain.

DE gives alert missions where we know what the reward will be: more complaining.

*shrug* the alerts have encouraged me to do more nightmare missions and I've gotten some great rewards, so I think it is a success.

If there were more of them, it'd be fine. Not complaining about the alerts or rewards, just the lack of them.