Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nano Spores Drop Too Often

Azgarod650

So I decided to needed both neurodes and plastids. obviously going to a place that has both of those options would be a good idea. After 1 game with master thief killing everything including phorrid, my total take was 2500 nano spores.

that's it, just nano spores. Nano spores are not only useless currently, but any place they are on the drop table, they completely destroy the chances for anything else to drop making farming an area with them in the table an exercise in futility.

No, they don't drop enough. I recently began a quest to get to 200k, and I was only able to obtain 40k in about 3 days of incredibly casual play. I think I should be able to get 50k by playing two missions of Xini, meaning they should drop from 50% of all mobs killed, and take neurodes and plastids out of the tables.

No, they don't drop enough. I recently began a quest to get to 200k, and I was only able to obtain 40k in about 3 days of incredibly casual play. I think I should be able to get 50k by playing two missions of Xini, meaning they should drop from 50% of all mobs killed, and take neurodes and plastids out of the tables.

Follow your dreams. We are counting on you.