Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Resources Even Drop In The Void?

icanhaztehcookie

I have done so many Void runs, many of them exploring every inch of the void ( except that treasure room, I don't know where to find it ). Never have I found a single resouce drop.

Even in T3, Enemies won't drop any resources, I don't even find good mods either, all these crap common cores and an unusual high amount of Slash Dash mods.

T3 seems to be the least rewarding in the Void. Especially T3 Exterm missions which take forever even with everyone having op weapons and frames.

T1 seems to be where the rewards are at ( except resources ). I find every Blueprint and parts for each weapon. Even blueprints that are normally only found in T3 are suddenly dropping like flies in T1.

Do they drop?

I'm fairly sure I got like 1 Gallium out of a locker once back before U9, so Yes?

Even remotely often enough to matter?

No.

Was the drop rate removed in U9?

Maybe.

Also T3 runs are a joke, dunno why you seem to think even exterm takes forever with high-end gear. Then again I *am* rocking a 5-forma'd Lanka when I do it nowadays, but even my Vipers have fangs in T3, usually not even needing an ammo box to feed them if I'm careful with them (and both melee the Healers and go looting).

And uh, if you want mods, you gotta do the parkour challenge rooms. And find all of the hidden loot rooms. Mob drops don't really give anything good. Basically, whenever you see a branch, take it. There's almost always loot at the other end. That, and "look up".

Edited by TheBlueJelly

Do they drop?

I'm fairly sure I got like 1 Gallium out of a locker once back before U9, so Yes?

Even remotely often enough to matter?

No.

Was the drop rate removed in U9?

Maybe.

Also T3 runs are a joke, dunno why you seem to think even exterm takes forever with high-end gear. Then again I *am* rocking a 5-forma'd Lanka when I do it nowadays, but even my Vipers have fangs in T3, usually not even needing an ammo box to feed them if I'm careful with them (and both melee the Healers and go looting).

And uh, if you want mods, you gotta do the parkour challenge rooms. And find all of the hidden loot rooms. Mob drops don't really give anything good. Basically, whenever you see a branch, take it. There's almost always loot at the other end. That, and "look up".

The amount of enemies in T3 exterm is what makes it so long and boring and you end up getting another Frost Prime bp, not how you manage your ammo.

The amount of enemies in T3 exterm is what makes it so long and boring and you end up getting another Frost Prime bp, not how you manage your ammo.

I always thought you got the 100-200 in all exterms, regardless of tier.

The ammo management comment was simply because I was saying I was using (almost) nothing but Vipers, which are notoriously ammo-hungry.

And honestly exterms in general are boring, as you don't get timed treasure rooms almost ever on them.