Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The White Rose, (Recruitment Halted For Now. )

LordAsmolicious

• 3 weeks later...

Good news! we made it to 98. in the Operations Leaderboard. And we are still open for new members.  Anyone looking for fun is free to join up with is. We are preparing for U8. so dont worry about that Anways everyone is welcome no matter where they are from! If you happen to have skype and want to join PM me your skype acc and i will add you. (and to our Warframe chat.)  Currently no teamspeak as i dunno how it works.(Willing to invest time init though.) Skype has calls so for now that works

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to join if possible. My in game name is "crianp". I have been playing warframe since last year and have a few resources to contribute in terms of a Mumble server and other things.

• 2 months later...

YEah I shall add you then Geo. Note than i am away for a week starting this friday. And many of us are suffering from burnout. so till U10 we wont be active atleast two wont ill still be playing random missions. and i'd be happy to acompany you when i get back from vacation. :)  and@ iorHP im sorry, what? I dont speak portugese or spanish?  Can you repeat it in english?

Nice name for the clan!

I'm a clanless tenno....

ok i like having a lot of fun,so i have nyx and coocking nova. i have tried ex, loki and rhino so far and my pleasure it's to play smart not "all kills are mine" (lets see how nova fits there lol). I play every day between 2 to 10 hours (depending of work and wife lol) and with the right people i will love to team and go for anything needed or just to blow things :D

Also i can help new recruits with missions and info (or anything else but money, lol)

well,that's pretty much ... me, so i hope to hear about u soon, ty!

Invite will be sent your way. hope to see you ingame so welcome!    I love how we keep growing!  If im right we have now counting Artic and the others..... 7 spaces left for now. :o

Edit: considering the vault resources once we hit the limit we can easily expand to storm if we feel the need.

Edited by Marabunta5

Invite sent.

EDIT 1: Coming back to at least every second day log in, some playing of course and looking after the guild and stuff. Summer was very interesting and unfortunately i didn't have much of time to log in. But things are coming back to normal.

Looking forward to throw a chat with new guys, maybe hit couple 'o runs and well... Grind, that's what the game is all about, eh?

Also looking forward to play with the old crew again, eh chaps?

Without further words, let's beat the hell out of everybody!

GET SOME!

Edited by Andels