Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn

rechot

Saryn is a extremely hard warframe to get if YOU FARMED FOR HER( cough cough plat cough inum) the main thing is some how there is one part of her that always escapes your grasp. upon getting her i found that her ailitys lacked a little something. maybe a buff for all of are hard work. like molt should have a slight poison cloud, or on death of molt poison goes every where. then there contagion in my mind the melee weapon is useless unless your out of ammo. so could i see atleast half of the posion damge from melee added to gun too. that is all that i saw that was wrong with saryn.

How many frames have you farmed for? They're all pretty tough to get, so no frame gets a special buff. For the sake of balance, maybe the molt poision could. But we already have rhino's roar which gives +50% damage, no need for the same thing on saryn

i just want to note i have all of the warframes except vauban and excalibar

Saryn is far from being a bad frame.

One godly ability

Two above average abilities

One meh ability

Far better off than most others.

Which is which? Miasma=godly, molt/venom=above average and contagion=meh? 

Also, Venom deserves a special mention for outclassing every ult when you stack it enough on a crowd of level 90+. 

Which is which? Miasma=godly, molt/venom=above average and contagion=meh? 

Also, Venom deserves a special mention for outclassing every ult when you stack it enough on a crowd of level 90+. 

Venom is godly. Miasma is better than most other 4's. Molt is better than a lot of other crap like Speed. Contagion is meh.

Venom has arguably the highest damage potential in the game, limited only by the health of enemies. It's also probably bugged and will probably be fixed at some point. I hope that when they do, they replace Miasma and make something similar to Venom as her ulti, except it inflicts the equivalent of Venom on enemies in an AoE. The mechanics of Venom are so fun.

Edited by SanityRobot

Definitely agree on Venom, I routinely use it along with a pet-Vauban and optionally a pet-Nova. The lag spike is worth the sheer power of Venom. 

It's ridiculous when you think about how hard it outclass EVERYTHING. I had a Rhino try (in vain) to clear a lot of enemies that were afflicted by Venom. Scary-awesome stuff. 

Contagion is meh.

you sir, can sit on a pike.

contagion mixed with focus is very powerful. that alone in my kestral does well over 1000 damage just as poison. and yes, it is possible to hit those numbers without a catalyst. with a catalyst, you can hit numbers around 2000+ on a headshot even without contagion. you can get to extreme numbers on just about any weapon, but the kestral earns a fantastic benefit from contagion since it doesnt have innate armor piercing. since the kestral is a forcefield weapon, it also makes venom extremely easy to pop, given the enemy is even alive after you nail them.

kinda funny how this thread started out as a request to buff sayrn then all these other players ended up talking about how awesome her abilities are.

Much more entertaining than Nova threads, where someone says she is overpowered, then all of the Nova players come in and say how weak all of her abilities are.

Newbie question here. Does Miasma synergies with Corrosive Projection?

Currently no, because Miasma is poison which ignorse all armor, and Corrosive Projection reduces armor. So Corrosive Projection is utterly useless for Miasma.

But, an armor overhaul is comming soon, so it might change things.

Saryn is a extremely hard warframe to get if YOU FARMED FOR HER

upon getting her i found that her ailitys lacked a little something. 

then there contagion in my mind the melee weapon is useless unless your out of ammo. s

1) Saryn was the second frame I farmed and that was a while back. So I can say that back in U7 she was not any harder to farm then any other frame. RNG probably hates you. Right now I'm farming frost prime and I am convinced that RNG is trying to crush every last drop of hope out of my head. The only way I know of to beat RNG is to keep trying. Maybe go do some other stuff and then go back to the farm circle.

2) You're entitled to your opinion. Given how much armor and health she has I think her abilities are pretty well balanced. If she kept her stats and hit as hard as Nova she would be ridiculously over powered. That being said she still hits pretty hard, over all I'd say at least harder then Mag, Volt, and Nyx for starters.

3) You must be high! I use nothing but melee when fighting most infested, especially when playing solo. (excluding disruptors, and toxics) If you only use your melee potential when you're out of ammo you're missing out on some great game play. First of all you should be able to build most weapons (excluding Grakata, twin Vipers ect.) so that they don't run out of ammo. Second of all melee works just as good when you do have ammo as when you do not. Contagion turns melee attacks in beast hits, in the right circumstances it's a great ability. (again, especially against infested)

Go solo some infested levels and melee your way through, it's a great change of pace.

Edited by Carcharias

2) You're entitled to your opinion. Given how much armor and health she has I think her abilities are pretty well balanced. If she kept her stats and hit as hard as Nova she would be ridiculously over powered. That being said she still hits pretty hard, over all I'd say at least harder then Mag, Volt, and Nyx for starters.

Talking about health and armor is useless beyond a certain point, cuz we have frost and vauban in the game and you will be taking zero dmg. And furthur, she already hits harder than Nova... OP just needs more mods and better weapons.

Saryn is a extremely hard warframe to get if YOU FARMED FOR HER( cough cough plat cough inum) the main thing is some how there is one part of her that always escapes your grasp. upon getting her i found that her ailitys lacked a little something. maybe a buff for all of are hard work. like molt should have a slight poison cloud, or on death of molt poison goes every where. then there contagion in my mind the melee weapon is useless unless your out of ammo. so could i see atleast half of the posion damge from melee added to gun too. that is all that i saw that was wrong with saryn.

She's the strongest offensive frame in the game AND has the highest passive defenses in the game and you want to BUFF her?

Are you insane?

Edited by -Kittens-

Much more entertaining than Nova threads, where someone says she is overpowered, then all of the Nova players come in and say how weak all of her abilities are.

i have not seen that o.o I play nova and yes her skills are OP

if you have a vauban and a nova theres is literally no need for any effort or focus as long as there is a constant supply of energy like in defense missions

the ppl that say her skills are weak are probablly trying to "troll" or just don't want to think about the possibility of their precious nova getting smacked by the nerf hammer