Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Mageframe - Abilities re-work.

Eidolon_Slayer

The Warframe Abilities we have currently are set to function in a programmed manner (i.e Trinity's EV saps mana from enemies, Excalibur's Radial Blind stuns enemies). My proposal is to create a mage-like frame with four basic abilities, that when combined with each other would yield at least a dozen different abilities. This is simply a concept idea and the technology for this doesn't exist yet, however its results could drastically rework how Warframe abilities interact with each other (currently they don't). I'm sure this would add more depth, complexity, and creativity compared to what we have today.

Four abilities onto four different buttons (button # 1,2,3,4 etc). Keep in mind that there really doesn't need to be as many abilities listed in my example, I'd just like to see more than the 4 we have today.

Here is an example of how Warframe abilities work today.

If you press 1 and leave it by itself, you get ability #1. This pattern would persist through to ability #4. 

Here is my proposal in addition to how abilities work currently.

If you press 1, then immediately press 2, you would get ability #5 (hidden from abilities menu on ESC screen)

If you press 1, then immediately press 3, you'd get ability #6

If you press 1, then immediately press 1, and then pressed 2, you'd get ability #12

If you press 4, then immediately press 2, you'd get ability #24?

Edited by Eidolon_Slayer

14 minutes ago, Eidolon_Slayer said:

It's just an exaggeration to how many different abilities this system could provide.

hmm still. Devs already considered Equinox's development a real drain due to their 7 powers instead of the usual 4, I'm not sure they'd be willing to make such a combo system when we have so many frames.

29 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

hmm still. Devs already considered Equinox's development a real drain due to their 7 powers instead of the usual 4, I'm not sure they'd be willing to make such a combo system when we have so many frames.

This concept is probably one that they've thought about already. As for difficulty in development, game-changing features aren't easy to develop, and this may be a concept on their list already.

2 minutes ago, FallenDemonX said:

Carl called, he is asking how much you ask for that warframe.

deal_with_it__invoker__by_chibineo-d8lpc

ad infinitum