The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Super Low Fps Since The Sacrifice, and Visual Black Box Bug

MASIE

Fps Issues: I don't know if anyone else but me and my friend is having performance issues in warframe. I used to have well over 100fps in game, but after the sacrifice quest went live, my fps and my friends fps went super low.  And when playing in PoE we had a sad 50 fps, hard to play with and gives headaches. We have tried to reset and use low graphics and even then with everything looking like a potato, we still didn't get anymore than 50 fps. We haven't changed our graphics settings since we started playing and everything was fine, but now it gets annoying to the point of taking breaks. What can we do? Is it only me and my friend having this problem?

Specs: i7-7700, DDR4 32G, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 8GB, HDD 2TB and SSD 256GB.

Visual Black Brick Box Bug:  I was playing PoE once again, and with the low fps i had i got a black visual box that would appear where alot of veffects would be, such as a nullifier or a eximus bombard with a big bubble, OR when the arty rockets would explode over a small area, it would lagg my game and obstruct my view. Very annoying to play with. I can film a session and hopefully show what i mean, if that would be good for visual referance. Thanks for reading.                                  

-MASIE

3 minutes ago, MASIE said:

but after the sacrifice quest went live, my fps and my friends fps went super low

after the sacrifice? but its not like it was dropped yesterday 

4 minutes ago, MASIE said:

Visual Black Brick Box Bug:

this one is happening for a lot of players, including myself, since last week. several threads and posts about it around.

Just now, -.SP.-G43riel said:

after the sacrifice? but its not like it was dropped yesterday 

this one is happening for a lot of players, including myself, since last week. several threads and posts about it around.

What do you mean? I mean since the sacrifice thing with the big update came out.