Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon woes

TheLongMan

I am not a very active forum member, mostly just reply to stream announcements and stuff so bear with me as I am sure this or similar has been posted before...and possibly in the right place if this is the wrong one.I largely dropped off for many reasons after Plague Star, and the Sacrifice brought me back, to stay for some time at least, and so I have been catching up on my eidolon hunting.

I can not tell you how many times I have gone for a bounty where I am the only one even with an amp it seems. And while this is annoying, I am reasonably capable of handling it for the Terralyst. Not so much for the Gantulyst and the Hydrolyst. I am not an OP player, but I manage at least, but when it seems like I am the only one with an Amp, and worse yet, when the player with a good 10 lures attatched to him leaves the game in the middle of the fight, leaving the lures in the fire zone...I'ts incredibly infuriating. so Infuriating I want to be using much harsher language then I am but I digress.

Why are players not required to have an Amp to be able to que up for the eidolon bounties?
Is it possible to implement ...something in the lures to make them latch onto the nearest player when their "host" drops from the game?
It would be really nice, if possible.