Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryptographic ALUs should be a guaranteed drop during Razorback event

Leo.doodling

The grinding to get Cryptographic ALUs is just damaging to motivation during the Razorback event. I do want to fight the Razorback. And I do like archwing missions (for the most part).

But I've done like 6 or 7 missions over Jupiter and still only have 3 of those Crypographic ALUs. These drops should be guaranteed during this event.

I don't mind having to farm one thing to then unlock the boss somewhere else but this farming just gets so tedious and boring. There are many things to do in the game now so I don't see the need for this unnecessary grind.

12 hours ago, QuatroLeo said:

The grinding to get Cryptographic ALUs is just damaging to motivation during the Razorback event. I do want to fight the Razorback. And I do like archwing missions (for the most part).

They drop in bulk, I got enough ALU for 3 keys in one mission. On Neptune you will have higher enemy spwans, this means more ALU. There is no issue here.

12 hours ago, JellyFishhhh said:

Run salacia with 1 amesha and 3 elytrons. Amesha uses ult, while 3 elytrons ram into walls for self damage = infinite energy. Let them spam nukes. Tadah, 20-40+ ALU in 20mins.

Nah, get an Itzel and Fluctus then just go wild. Your suggestion will make ppl hunt for every drop...in AW, it’ll just make ppl more annoyed