Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram's Bugs. Devs, Pls Fix It Asap

Kliko

Base dmg - Should be like axe and hammer (50 dmg), not like normal sword (35 dmg).

Range - Gram's range is a joke. Even my Cronus has longer range.

Neon color - We can color it at ARSENAL, but it doesn't change anything in game.

50 damage, initial 1.2 rate, longer range, and 200 charge damage would eliminate the need to choose your best melee weapon, you just pick Gram and bring death and destruction.

In my experience, the only thing that is completely useless is jump attack, you can't even break a container with it.

Edited by DreamerNeon

Maybe 40 damage is acceptable,but 50?Way too much,you can hack some chargers with it and watch em pop.

PS:Gram's Jump attack could be the Warframe,utilizing its(blade's) weight,flips overhead and slash it vertically down,smashing anything within the impact.

I belive Gram is not a heavy weapon so base 50 dmg is to much.

My personal problems with it are:

- THE SOUND : i know its like a...laser thing and it vibrates of energy and stuf but its annoying as hell.

- THE Color : as any weapon part that shares the color with warframe Energy its bugged - sucks hard for me and...

many others that bought the 2 platinum color pallets

- SWING Animation : its a sward guys, not a stick with a boulder wrapped at's end (swards swings must be fluid..cmon we all ninjas)

- Weapon Range "Longsoword" not pocket knife :/

It's regular damage should be brought up to 40 and it's charge damage should be lower than the rest of the heavy weapons with a slightly faster speed. I think it should be at least on par with the Heat sword for regular damage potential. It feels too much like an inferior Scindo right now, especially with the bugged range.

Edited by Sealgaire

Gram's bugged range mainly affects it's charged attacks. I've watch several times now as my blade passes through an enemy and does no damage. I've then tapped a regular attack and it will connect. The Devs may need to review the stats if they just cut and paste it from something else.

I've also noticed that while holding the weapon with two hands, The right hand will grip the lower base of the blade and not the handle. I thought this was very cool at first, but then noticed that the hand that was gripping the blade is the main swinging arm. This results in the charge attack visual of the sword being swung while held by the base of the blade. At the end of the slash, the hand will slide down to the actual handle of the sword, but it's very awkward to see mid-swing.

Gram seems longer than both Scindo and Frago, but in effect has shorter reach than standard one handed weapons. This not just because of how the weapon is swung, but also because the reach of the weapon does not match the already "shortened" graphical representation of its attack.

If the weapon's animation and reach were extended so that it were 25% longer than Fragor or Scindo's, as the weapon appears to be graphically, I think that would be a fair tradeoff for its slightly lower normal attack.

- THE SOUND : i know its like a...laser thing and it vibrates of energy and stuf but its annoying as hell.

- THE Color : as any weapon part that shares the color with warframe Energy its bugged - sucks hard for me and...

many others that bought the 2 platinum color pallets

These are my two biggest gripes with it so far. I'm really hoping in an upcoming patch my Gram will not only be a little quieter, but a nice soothing turqouise.

If I had to choose on thing, I would ask the range issues be fixed. It is frustrating as heck to watch your blade slice through something and have it do nothing.

Also, the sword is being gripped by the blade even on normal one handed swings. Please redesign the appearence or something. Using it as is, is like watching all our characters holding their guns backwards.

for balance reasons gram should probably not hit faster than a scindo and do just as much damage, also thats..not actually a bug, thats a balance decision.

Range should reflect the model size yes.

Colors should be fixed yes.

animations should probably be tweaked to not have the hands on the blade, i was going to make a post about how some swords have dulled edges partway up the blade to allow them to be used as thrusting weapons but then i remembered that gram has a laser blade so that doesnt quite pan out.

Also the jump attack does not have the knockdown radius of the other large weapons but i have no idea if that is intentional.

for balance reasons gram should probably not hit faster than a scindo and do just as much damage, also thats..not actually a bug, thats a balance decision.

Range should reflect the model size yes.

Colors should be fixed yes.

animations should probably be tweaked to not have the hands on the blade, i was going to make a post about how some swords have dulled edges partway up the blade to allow them to be used as thrusting weapons but then i remembered that gram has a laser blade so that doesnt quite pan out.

Also the jump attack does not have the knockdown radius of the other large weapons but i have no idea if that is intentional.

jump sattck should be a forwrd shock wave sortaa like hetsword but with AP and takes any element you put on the mods that also increases in range with range upgrade nodes just like the heatsword

so far it just feels like a scindio with less damage.

there may be a slight rate difference but right now it takes less swings with the base skanna to kill a level one grineer then with this so called "greatsword".

up the damage because right now this feels like a trophy piece with no real use.