Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controls stop responding

DescX

After getting shot down by the Teralyst, controls stop responding. It appears to happen when an active ability is running on the Warframe, and happens most often if the operator + frame die in quick succession. "Ability in use" shows up preventing controls from working except for basic movement and primary fire. Sometimes primary fire won't even work.

Matchmaking issues; constant host migrations; this bug with controls; couldn't log in for awhile; frame going invisible; UI straight up disappearing in-game; the list goes on. And on. And on. After an extended break, I expected the game would still be a dead-end grind. What I didn't expect was being unable to play said dead-end grind without something breaking three times or more per play session. I especially didn't expect this to happen after using this engine since closed beta days. And I expected quality would be taken seriously by now. Part of what I was voting for with my dollars over time was the development of a quality-focused product. That isn't happening.

Unless/until it becomes immediately obvious that software quality is taken into account on each release, DE has seen their last dime from me. I'm not taking any more risks on this product after 4 years of getting steadily burnt. Now that I can't even play the actual game content without something breaking, the message has been fully received.

had the same issue a few mins ago running kappa sedna for acolyte violence, it had occured for me after i had cast mag's 3rd ability on a nox unit while shooting with akbolto prime at the same time during the casting animation then got downed by the nox and was then locked into only being able to use wasd and left click for shoot and r for reload,rest of my keys did nothing at all and being super slow as well
link provided of what i recorded after it happened to showcase https://youtu.be/EGaCAlZUaYw