Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena - Tone It Slightly And Make It A Regular Enemy In High-Level Zones.

Won_Doe

I do think Mini Bosses or Elites like this would be awesome, as long as they look and act much different than regular enemies do, I don't just want a bigger, recoloured, bulletsponge mob.

Yup bullet-sponges are just straight out unfun. Hyena would definitely be too much of a sponge to be a common reccuring enemy so a health adjustment would be needed. I really hope they start adding more unique enemies for the Grineer, rather than just recolored soldiers with jetpacks.

No thanks, the hundreds of Moa and crewman coming at you is enough, without some mini boss coming in.

Quantity means nothing when it comes to specific frame abilities. They need to chill with the mass-swarming and bring on a reasonable amount harder-hitting enemies that are immune to CC.

Quantity means nothing when it comes to specific frame abilities. They need to chill with the mass-swarming and bring on a reasonable amount harder-hitting enemies that are immune to CC.

Outright immunity isn't needed as much as AI that is smart enough to avoid it.

Many of these enemies have ranged weapons and the aim to use them, yet they insist on rushing up to point blank range, heedless of any danger.

just imagine lotus

"I'm detecting a large robotic reading approaching, its hyenas"

or

"the corpus have deployed a hyena pack, becareful tenno"

or

"hyenas have been activated"

that large room on the corpus outpost where the ships land would be perfect for a few hyenas to sneak in and mess up your day

or the corpus mobile defense area

It's rather logical to recycle asset from earlier level and use it in higher level. Bosses from early level appeared as mini boss in higher level makes sense and we see something like this all the time.

Weaker Hyenas that come in pair would be fun to fight against, as long as they carry some useful loots.