The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Dream Nezha Changes + Augments

Warlord1400

Hello guys, I like making new content so I thought of some changes and augments for Nezha and I wanted to share them. Be nice, okay?

• [IDEA #1] : Blazing Chakram

When Nezha first came out, I wanted an exalted Chakram for him that deals good Fire 🔥 damage with quick sweeping combos. He would hold his 2 to activate and deactivate it, and would still press his 2 to throw and teleport. Holding E could also throw the chakram, or have another benefiting effect. I had a feeling that this feature could "clutter" him, so a part of me wanted it to be an augment. Is his current augment better, or would you prefer exalted Chakram? I also believe that his 2 should take from melee mods (if this is implemented).

• [IDEA #2] : Divine Spears

Before I get into the augment, I wanted some basic changes for the stats. I think that Divine Spears should always proc a status for affected enemies, I'm thinking either Slash or Puncture.

I recently made this idea for a Divine Spears augment. I'm brainstorming different names, but I came up with Hidden Spears as a placeholder. This augment will turn a radius into a trap; after Nezha casts Divine Spears, anyone who walks into the radius of the initial cast will be impaled, increasing Nezha's CC capability instead of being a single cast. It will also compensate for it being a double animation ability. Finally, you can deactivate as usual, but would be counter-productive due to it's new function. I thought it was most similar to Vauban's Bastille, but now it seems a bit too reminiscent of Khora's current ult, but it could still work in my book.

I also wanted one or more of these effects added :

• enemies caught in the initial cast increase the duration of the trap radius and spear hold (making it for every enemy affected might be too OP)
  • enemies caught in the initial cast increase the range of the trap radius
  • enemies caught get debuffed( damage, armor/shield, speed reduction for x seconds (after being speared))

Another idea for an augment is Septic Spears, which gives Viral procs for an extended duration.

• [IDEA #3] : SYNERGIES

If Nezha has to be a jack-of-all-trades, then the best way to solve this is to make his abilities more cyclical; give him more synergy. He currently has one quirk with the Firewalker-teleport bomb, but the range and damage is too unimpressive to do in higher levels. This synergy can work with his Firewalker augment, Pyroclastic Flow, and make a radius for the collected damage. Augments aside, having Firewalker active while casting Divine Spears could make the spears deal Fire🔥 damage over time.

I've looked at Atlas's rework, and he can get 1500 armor when his health is full. I believe the same should be done with Nezha for a Blazing Chakram/Warding Halo synergy. When Nezha is at max health, he should heal his Halo, perhaps at a smaller strength to prevent power creep.

• [FIX]

Fix his casting animations. Sure, he can have a little dance with his abilities, but his animations are exhausting and dangerous. Or at least make Firewalker increase Cast Animation speed

---

That's all I can think of right now! I really like Nezha and hope to use him more frequently, so hopefully there will be more threads like this, for all frames that need touch-ups or need more love in general. Please give me feedback, give stats, discuss in general, but all in all, thanks for reading. Excuse my power creep, if it is evident

Edited by Warlord1400
forgot about the Warding Halo synergy

I wanted Chakram to be an Exalted Glaive for a long time. It can be a Pseudo-Exalted ability like Khora's Whiplash , Atlas's Landslide etc too. Currently does nothing but teleport us around, damage is terribad , even with augment.

Also his cast animations take ages , literally. Natural Talent shouldnt be a mandatory mod. *Stares at Nekros and Harrow*

Like the ideas +1