Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo props: AI life and a few Clan questions

(XBOX)Ashen Rust

This post hits multiple topics. I like to kill as much as possible with one shot. Let's get started shall we.

Last winter, I inherited my clan leadership and dojo. The founders of the clan moved on and left it all to me. I am the second person to inherit my clan. Aside from making sure everything was researched, I had not done much decorating or building for as long as I have been a member. Which is for as long as I have been playing Warframe.

Recently, I have started learning the ins and outs and begun to think the dojos kinda suck, because as nice as I can make the dojo to look at, it still always felt kinda empty. I am loving all the new props we got, by the way. Keep them coming.

I ask, how hard would it be to add some kind of AI articulas into the dojo that walked around or gather up and otherwise make the dojo feel more lively? In the same way the Relays have their AI humans walking around and talking in small groups. Maybe allow players to use load outs to determine how they look.

There is no way to make every clan member be online at the same time. To have AI clones walking around the dojo would give the dojos a more populated feel for anyone player hopping into the dojo. I am sure I am not the only one who has thought this, but I do not see the harm in asking. And forgive me if it has already been discussed.

I am an MR 25, but the clan equipment stats don't seem to reflect anything done by clan members aside from, I am guessing the original founder. Is this a problem everyone has or is it because the founder quit long ago and the equipment stats don't track later inheritors?

With the capture animal system coming with Fortuna, would it be possible to get habitat spaces for the dojo and the ability to put the animals we save there?

I messed up and placed an object upside down and it sank into the floor. I am unable to get it out. Any advice from Dojo master builders or is this something I need DE's help with?

Speaking of Articulas, will we ever be able to place them in the dojos? Farming Eidolons, I am amassing a small army of the things. It would be great if we could donate them to the dojo.

Having an older clan that has had a lot of good players leave for life reasons, what would it take to get some kind of dojo prop that would display a list of clan members of the past? Something that could be added to as other members move on if they have to.

Can we get different kinds of trees and vegetation props? Preferably green or maybe even color choice.

Is there a reason we can no longer throw the Glaive while blocking? Or should I just wait for Melee 3.0 to get a new feel for the weapon?

O.k. well that about sums it up for my questions at the moment. Thanks for reading to this point.

Finally, thank you DE for making such a great game. Please don't stop.

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

This post hits multiple topics. I like to kill as much as possible with one shot. Let's get started shall we.

Last winter, I inherited my clan leadership and dojo. The founders of the clan moved on and left it all to me. I am the second person to inherit my clan. Aside from making sure everything was researched, I had not done much decorating or building for as long as I have been a member. Which is for as long as I have been playing Warframe.

Recently, I have started learning the ins and outs and begun to think the dojos kinda suck, because as nice as I can make the dojo to look at, it still always felt kinda empty. I am loving all the new props we got, by the way. Keep them coming.

I ask, how hard would it be to add some kind of AI articulas into the dojo that walked around or gather up and otherwise make the dojo feel more lively? In the same way the Relays have their AI humans walking around and talking in small groups. Maybe allow players to use load outs to determine how they look.

There is no way to make every clan member be online at the same time. To have AI clones walking around the dojo would give the dojos a more populated feel for anyone player hopping into the dojo. I am sure I am not the only one who has thought this, but I do not see the harm in asking. And forgive me if it has already been discussed.

I am an MR 25, but the clan equipment stats don't seem to reflect anything done by clan members aside from, I am guessing the original founder. Is this a problem everyone has or is it because the founder quit long ago and the equipment stats don't track later inheritors?

With the capture animal system coming with Fortuna, would it be possible to get habitat spaces for the dojo and the ability to put the animals we save there?

I messed up and placed an object upside down and it sank into the floor. I am unable to get it out. Any advice from Dojo master builders or is this something I need DE's help with?

Speaking of Articulas, will we ever be able to place them in the dojos? Farming Eidolons, I am amassing a small army of the things. It would be great if we could donate them to the dojo.

Having an older clan that has had a lot of good players leave for life reasons, what would it take to get some kind of dojo prop that would display a list of clan members of the past? Something that could be added to as other members move on if they have to.

Can we get different kinds of trees and vegetation props? Preferably green or maybe even color choice.

Is there a reason we can no longer throw the Glaive while blocking? Or should I just wait for Melee 3.0 to get a new feel for the weapon?

O.k. well that about sums it up for my questions at the moment. Thanks for reading to this point.

Finally, thank you DE for making such a great game. Please don't stop.

In a recent devstream DE said they are looking into placable NPCs for dojos but it's something that we're not going to see for a long time.

For additional dojo vegetation they tease a whole new set of decorations under the tab Natural, new types of trees, grass and rocks are coming.

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

20 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

In a recent devstream DE said they are looking into placable NPCs for dojos but it's something that we're not going to see for a long time.

For additional dojo vegetation they tease a whole new set of decorations under the tab Natural, new types of trees, grass and rocks are coming.

That doesn't really answer any of my real questions. Thanks anyways.

I would like to have a room set for an honoring the fallen whether used in parody or in seriousness.  we have a frame in our obiter room that is one of our loadouts It would be nice to commemorate our brethren in some way whether the grind got to them or they died in real life.