Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gawd - Words Cant Describe This Game

Hitomo

I am playing games since the sega master.system, so at the brink when they actually started

to get recognizable graphics ...

but never before managed a game to blend shoting, mobility and mellee so flawlessly together,

like what is now called warframe. this game just sucks me in with its gameplay, every single time

why did no game before managed to get it that much , or close to the point?

are those really the guys that made the forgetable darksector game for the xbox? 

Saryn . the least attractive Frame at first, with its poision.eve theme and colored in girly paint

while actually looking like a female,xenomorph and really being the no-fear-Frame

the bot does a lot in this Video, since I use shotguns now, I can give all those precious

rifle mods to him and he really starts to shine, constantly steeling my kills ..

why is this game so brilliant?

discuss ...

There is nothing to discuss. Game is just awesome :>

I hope it will never be shut down, or at least we'll be given ability to play it SP. That would be ok for me- I do a lot of solo missions, maybe ~50%.

ed: btw, art design blows my mind every time I launch it.

Edited by JjForcebreaker

Melee is pointless, armor ignoring weapons are only viable end game tools, some frames are completely worthless. Wall running either works or doesn't with no logic, I can fall 1 feet and I still have to roll even if it means I fall of a ledge. Enemies use hitscan weapons which makes dodging and mobility even more pointless. Oh yeah and there really is no end game only grind for parts for weapons so you can grind exp for them.

There is potential but DE needs to shape up.

Melee is pointless, armor ignoring weapons are only viable end game tools, some frames are completely worthless. Wall running either works or doesn't with no logic, I can fall 1 feet and I still have to roll even if it means I fall of a ledge. Enemies use hitscan weapons which makes dodging and mobility even more pointless. Oh yeah and there really is no end game only grind for parts for weapons so you can grind exp for them.

There is potential but DE needs to shape up.

beta`

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis This word describes warframe because it's a disease. A lung disease, because everytime I play this my heart beats too hard and I get accelerated Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and need to be sent back in time to stop playing the game.

Been playing a fair bit of Deadspace, (Humble bundle <3) and I can say that I love the fluidity of the movement systems in this game and how easy it is to aim. Though DS was designed for Consoles, which explains its bad PC controls.

Also how do you stand that bloom?

Edited by Sixty5

its funny how people at times forget that this game is still in beta x)) 

(It will only get better) plus the friendly staff members

Which is why we need to be vocal about bad decisions and ideas. Or do you want to see this game fail? 

Also even friendly people can make mistakes. It will not get better if we just silently accept everything they do.

"Open Beta" is just here to say "hey guys, we release you a game that is not complete yet, still have flaws, but we're working on it, so please be tolerant". When people complain that "Open Beta" doesn't mean anything, this is the description I see in it.

Which is why we need to be vocal about bad decisions and ideas. Or do you want to see this game fail? 

Also even friendly people can make mistakes. It will not get better if we just silently accept everything they do.

yes but vocal is never good when people tend to go overboard, I'm not saying its a bad thing but hey, not all players think the same way or like you. 

To be honest, visual style and movement animation are Warframe's strongest factor compared to other MMOs which usually filled with minimally clothed female character and unbelievably muscular male. Acrobatic movement feels good albeit pointless exercise of your digits.

Sadly, game balance is still whacky.

beta`

"Open Beta" is just here to say "hey guys, we release you a game that is not complete yet, still have flaws, but we're working on it, so please be tolerant". When people complain that "Open Beta" doesn't mean anything, this is the description I see in it.

While it is true. It is not an excuse. We're here to criticize the game to point the devs in the right direction. They won't know what's wrong with the game unless we point it out.

but never before managed a game to blend shoting, mobility and mellee so flawlessly together,

like what is now called warframe. this game just sucks me in with its gameplay, every single time

why did no game before managed to get it that much , or close to the point?

You'd be surprised how many games actually have managed to blend different elements together seamlessly.  The problem is that a lot of them fly under the radar.  For example, this game actually reminds me a lot of Vanquish (but in my opinion Vanquish has vastly more polished gameplay.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Vanquish has the most polished gameplay I've ever seen).  Here's a video if you've never seen the game before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9kC8HIMh-k.  Keep in mind, that is the hardest challenge in the game, and the player is one of the best I've ever seen (and he still almost dies a few times). 

That is just one example; there are plenty more.  Nevertheless, it is still a very rare feat. 

Been playing a fair bit of Deadspace, (Humble bundle <3) and I can say that I love the fluidity of the movement systems in this game and how easy it is to aim. Though DS was designed for Consoles, which explains its bad PC controls.

Dead Space was deliberately designed to have clunky aiming.  It's a survival horror game; it's supposed to feel challenging (which adds to the scare factor).  The developers also wanted Isaac to actually feel like he was wearing a heavy suit (and thus, couldn't move as quickly). 

Dead Space was deliberately designed to have clunky aiming.  It's a survival horror game; it's supposed to feel challenging (which adds to the scare factor).  The developers also wanted Isaac to actually feel like he was wearing a heavy suit (and thus, couldn't move as quickly).

Well thats just great. As it is I can't play for more than 30 minutes at a time because.hand starts to hurt... Ugh. Stuff it, stomp solves all problems.

While it is true. It is not an excuse. We're here to criticize the game to point the devs in the right direction. They won't know what's wrong with the game unless we point it out.

Actually, I'm not saying that this is an excuse. It is an Open Beta, just trying to define it as, for many people, it doesn't look like one :)

Melee is pointless,

Elaborate

armor ignoring weapons are only viable end game tools,

Really only in two occasions. High wave or T3 Defense.

some frames are completely worthless.

Every frame has at least two power that are workable at all levels.

Wall running either works or doesn't with no logic,

Huh? If there is a wall that you cant run on.... you cant. That's the logic

I can fall 1 feet and I still have to roll even if it means I fall of a ledge.

Press back to land in place or turn the camera to roll in the direction you want.

Enemies use hitscan weapons which makes dodging and mobility even more pointless.

Enemies still need to target so mobility still works. At any point in the game i can stand in front of a group of enemies and just run in circles and not get hit.

Oh yeah and there really is no end game only grind for parts for weapons so you can grind exp for them.

So there is Endgame? Because, you know, Endgame means a specific area that you grind endlessly until you get all the gear you want to drop.

Edited by Mak_Gohae