Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo abilities breaks Mobile Defence missions!!!

NaZulieo

So as the title of this says, LIMBOS ABILITIES BREAKS THE GAME!! 

Especially Mobile Defence modes. When they do their Cataclysm ability just as you put the Data mass into the machine, it totally glitches out the whole entire process and leaves you hanging waiting for the Data mass to be placed inside the objective

DE, I'm not saying he is a horrible frame (I have one myself), he is fun to play being able to enter different realms of existence without the need to worry about damage and such but his skills are just too annoying when stuff like this happens almost all the time.

Hope you guys will look into this matter, I would provide evidence of it if I have it but sadly I don't.

12 hours ago, NaZulieo said:

So as the title of this says, LIMBOS ABILITIES BREAKS THE GAME!! 

Especially Mobile Defence modes. When they do their Cataclysm ability just as you put the Data mass into the machine, it totally glitches out the whole entire process and leaves you hanging waiting for the Data mass to be placed inside the objective

You may need to provide a way to reproduce this. I have used limbo on many missions and this always works as it should.

10 minutes ago, Keulkeul said:

On a mobile defense mission, when a Limbo use his 4th spell "cataclysm" on the console before you put the datamass in, then you can't insert it while the limbo spell is active.

Your explaining it. My bad. 

Edited by tCartmant