Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very glitchy Operator lately....

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Dkk9tllX4AEk-Ms.jpg

Thats me in my warframe staring at myself.  I have been trying to work on my stupid mote amp, which is complete garbage!!!, and so I hop in and out of operator mode alot and or get killed while as an operator.  I think after being killed I showed back up in my warframe and then found my operator locked up like that just standing there.  I could not switch back the entire rest of the mission.

Last night I was playing and I went into operator mode and I lose the ability to use my amp in any way.  Transferrring in and out of my Warframe fixed it though.

I havent used my amp alot lately so I have no idea how long this has been going on on.  BUT if I had to guess I would point at Umbra Excalibur AI as a place to start to look at carefully.   Maybe the game thinks when I transfer out of my operator it tries to treat it like Umbra but it doesnt have any information on how to make my operator behave lol.  Or when I transfer to my operator it thinks im Umbra and so disables my AMP or something????  

Yo please make mote amp need like 2 energy/second for ungilded and 1 energy/second for gilded.....its really hard to level it up when it instantly drains of energy.  After going on a bunch of missions and trying to use it and stuff I had focus to spend so I went and did that and I remembered I have the two nodes from Madurai unlocked for max amp energy and max energy regen.   And the mote amp was still that bad.  I cant imagine all the people who try to level it or master it who do not have those Madurai nodes lol.  That must be hell!!