Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In warframe, what makes the least sense in your opinion?

10 hours ago, jango_fetch said:

But increasing attack speed will increase DPS, which ultimately will make you do more damage in a set amount of time than you would without the speed increase. So yes, the damage itself does not increase, but damage output does, which to me makes sense. 

well let me tell you about this little dude call newton hehe

he made a litte equasion that goes like this 

F=ma 

meaning the force (damage in this case) = mass (base damage) times acceleration (speed of object) 

in other words unless you make a insane amount of nonsensical explanations this brakes physics

Edited by aivadarker
removed duplicate word and inaccuasy and spelling error

2 hours ago, aivadarker said:

well let me tell you about this little dude call newton hehe

he made a litte equasion that goes like this 

F=ma 

meaning the force (damage in this case) = mass (base damage) times acceleration (speed of object) 

in other words unless you make a insane amount of nonsensical explanations this brakes physics

True, but we are talking about fire rate and attack speed. Not projectile speeds. Fire rate and attack speed determine how many projectiles are produced in a given amount of time, whereas projectile speed would be the velocity of the object itself. 

When I think of what you two are referring to, I think of the Shotgun mod 'Fatal Acceleration: Increases Flight Speed of Shotgun Rounds'.  In this case I would agree with your statement. 

1 minute ago, jango_fetch said:

True, but we are talking about fire rate and attack speed. Not projectile speeds. Fire rate and attack speed determine how many projectiles are produced in a given amount of time, whereas projectile speed would be the velocity of the object itself. 

When I think of what you two are referring to, I think of the Shotgun mod 'Fatal Acceleration: Increases Flight Speed of Shotgun Rounds'.  In this case I would agree with your statement. 

well i'am looking at the animations themselves and with melee moving the blade or whatever faster like you do with attack speed mods should produce more damage

you do kinda have a point with throwing weapons as flight speed is not increased but here we have another problem hehe moving your hands faster (like you do with firerate mods) should produce higher flight speed that in turn should produce more damage hehe

that said you are very right with flight speed mods those should really increase damage

To me, Neptune doesn't make any sense at all. Why can I see Jupiter on whats supposed to be Neptune? Kinda ruins immersion for me.

Plus there's like only 2 levels where it actually makes sense, and even then its just the jupiter tileset. Maybe what they could do is have the old jupiter tileset and make it blue, and have it in Neptune.