Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable Option For The Boss Entrance Scene

blackstraykitten

Soloing a boss tends to be harder than going with a group. Mag isn't exactly ideal for that too. And going in without any revives? You were absolutely asking for it. Should have gone with a frame that allows invulnerability or that immobilizes the boss. Vauban, Loki, Ash, Rhino. Mag has no such skill. And 50 armor isn't exactly great, even with high shields.

Edited by michaelwii

Ok so the OPs described situation is not ideal. I dare say that's a detail not the main point.

We should be able to toggle off the boss cinematic. First time sure whatever. Every other time after that it serves no purpose other than to break the flow of combat at the very least. I find this to be detrimental even in a group. You still get face shoved into an animation, right in the middle of combat !?!

Seriously Devs, no disrespect but who thought that was a good idea? Have the cinematic at the start of the mission if you really want one in there, but do not stop game play in the heat of battle just to show me a quick little movie of the boss I am about to meet. It totally breaks the flow, it is 100% bad terrible timing. At the very least allow us to toggle off these cinematics if not move them entirely to some other place in the game that is not in the middle of a fight.

I don't know how this happened. This is such a basic design flaw. You don't freeze the flow for the player unless it is completely unavoidable, and if it really is unavoidable you probably need to re work something. But the kicker is, these boss cut scenes are not even critical to the game, it just breaks the flow. I could see it if it was a random boss or if the cinematic revealed a mechanic in the fight or what drops the boss had in his pocket, but no these scenes show us nothing but the boss trying to look mean.

It is not worth it in the middle of combat! Don't break the flow. I don't want movies in the middle of comabt.

"Don't throw off the emperor's groove !, beware the groove...."

I'd like an option to disable all cinematics once and for all, until they actually fill in some lore. Its not funny watching same cinematic thousand times a day. This includes mission start cinematic, boss cinematics and mission end cinematic.

Just to be a little off the wall a bit with my suggestion; I'd rather see the 'intro scene' be a video box like where the chat boxes pop up that show the footage and sound, if it also takes place 'in game' so you can see it if you get to the boss quick enough would be all the better, but even if not I think it being displayed like all the other conversations you have with the Lotus/bosses would be a more interesting solution.

Every Boss is soloable except maybe raptor unless you use frost cause otherwise he just does damage to without even having to hit you. ( most annoying boss )

raptor is the only boss i can solo with any warframe at any level as long as i get to it at full shield-hp and equiped with my snipertron vandal + despair

maybe some other boss with better frame level + shade :D

i can do that with the raptor because there is NO CUT SCENE that endangers me with the 1 hit kill, i could easily position my self some where with one getting the first hit from him/her/it