Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mortal Kombat X Inspiration for Frame Fighter

ShinTechG

Ok so at first, I wasn't that excited about the future of Frame Fighter. I understand it's still early and just a small mini game but, I would really like to see Frame Fighter evolved into a fighting game that plays similar to games from NetherRealm studios, such as Mortal Kombat X and Injustice 2 (I am mostly referring to the animations, combos, input timing, and gore features) 

I am not sure if the whole engine would have to be redone but I just see a lot of potential with this mini fighting game. Right now, the mini game feels very stiff in movement, and animations need a lot of work. But all this is understandable as the game is new. It would be a beauty to see this evolve to compete with the bigger fighting game titles.

Edited by ShinTechG

Now as someone who plays many Fighting Games, I don't really want DE to take this the route NRS has taken it. I personally don't like NRS games because of how stiff they feel and how the animations looked. If anything, I'd prefer Frame Fighter play more like Street Fighter 4 or (insert any ArcSys fighting game). They are just more fun and fluid than NRS games.

See link below on why NRS Games don't have a good rep

Why So Many People On The FGC Hates NRS Games